>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > THE OLD THREEDY CHALLENGE FORUMS > THE Sculpting Challenge > THE Sculpting Challenge - Archives

Old 04-05-2009, 12:15 PM   #136
dPunisher

Lord McGoat, really cool model. Like the pose... and like the expression even more!
dPunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:49 PM   #137
dPunisher

aby arty - Slash1 brush is in Zbrush 3.1 and 'Tweak' is actually 'Move'

a pic of the Zbrush 3.1 default brushes, at :
http://images.gamedev.net/features/r...31/figure2.jpg

intensity and draw size.. u'll have to play around.. depends on the model.. and what u want to model...

There r some free downloadable alpha images at:
http://www.pixologic.com/zbrush/downloadcenter/alpha/

...less than a day to go.. hope u finish it by that time
dPunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:31 PM   #138
H2olt

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: George Lucas, 3rd place speed sculpting #14 Celebrity Caricature The Sculpting Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: Runner Hybrid, 2nd place speed sculpting #17 Biomechanical Hybrid Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! 
Total Awards: 4
sweet work goat. I always forget that it's ok to do conceptual stuff while self portraitizing (sure that's a word)

Looks like attendance is a bit down this time around during DomWar. I'll try to spend a couple hours some time this evening and get a self portrait done.

I'm at gmt -8 so that means i gotta submit by 6AM on the 5th right? or is it 5 or 7 because of DST? I'll just get something in tonight before i get to bed to be safe.
H2olt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:08 PM   #139
Lord McGoat

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #1 - 2nd Place 
Total Awards: 2
Thanks a lot guys. Good luck with yours H20, looking forward to it.

Not sure why no one is entering on the final submissions though. Some very nice entries from here missing, which means there are a lot of thumbs that need to be pulled out from a lot of rears...

New goatblog, hooray!
Lord McGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:56 AM   #140
aby arty
loving...... Kerem Beyit

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
lyn maam just to be sure ,
i wanted to ask u the deadline is 12pm (noon) or 12 am (11.59 in this case midnight)
aby arty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:44 AM   #141
Lynette-3dt
3DTotal Content Manager

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For helping out with the Dom War and the Avatar competition. 
Total Awards: 3
Quote:
lyn maam just to be sure ,
i wanted to ask u the deadline is 12pm (noon) or 12 am (11.59 in this case midnight)
12PM - noon

Follow us! Facebook.com/3DTotal
Tweet us! Twitter.com/3dtotal
Lynette-3dt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:59 AM   #142
aby arty
loving...... Kerem Beyit

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
ok here i go mafida sir this is for u
1hr 25 mins wth mouse ,wth only front snap.

i keep my promise of entering.

special thanks to dpunisher sir ,wudnt be possible wthout ya.
Attached Images

Old 05-05-2009, 08:30 PM   #143
mafida
nic mi sie nie chce:p

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason:  The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #1 - 1st Place The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of the sculpting challenge 15 The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge ''demonic overseer'' The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #1 - 3rd Place The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #2 - 3rd Place 
Total Awards: 6
aby arty-Not bad-especially with mouse it's 10 times easier to sculpt with tablet,but why there are no eyes
Daddy OH-It's shame you did'nt find some more time,you have interesting face it could be great sculpt
Ok good luckeveryone
mafida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:51 PM   #144
Orrin Hogan
Formerly DaddyOH

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge ''MOWED DOWN'' 
Total Awards: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafida View Post
aby arty-Not bad-especially with mouse it's 10 times easier to sculpt with tablet,but why there are no eyes
Daddy OH-It's shame you did'nt find some more time,you have interesting face it could be great sculpt
Ok good luckeveryone
I still plan on finishing it regardless, no point in stopping since I've already started.
Orrin Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 11:13 AM   #145
aby arty
loving...... Kerem Beyit

Awards Showcase
@mafida sir ty, no eyes coz i forot to append them in the beginning and cudnt handle them at this point . i tried to make my own but with mouse they appeared to be tubers.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:14 PM   #146
liquidbear

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: i won second in the heat is on speed moddeling 
Total Awards: 2
cant believe i missed this challange

DOM WAR THREAD PLEASE SUPPORT
http://forums.3dtotal.com/showthread.php?t=82649

THE MORE SUPPORT I GET THE MORE THE BANANA DANCES
liquidbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:08 PM   #147
Freespace-3DT
Commando Moderator

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: Continued service to the threedy community throughout! Very well deserved. Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts. Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For coming up with a cool logo suggestion! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: For winning second place in the SMC Mix Me Up One More Time. 
Total Awards: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidbear View Post
cant believe i missed this challange
Keep on the lookout more carefully. We could have used more entries for this one. It didn't go as well as others did.

StarCraft: Final Metamorphosis (Final 7.5 Minute CG Animation)

Speed Factor 2 (23-NOV-2010)

Demo Reel 2010 (1-OCT-2010)

StarCraft: First Contact (08-JUL-2009)

Freespace-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3dtotal, challenge, sculpt, self portrait, speed, threedy