>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Archives > Challenge Archives

Old 02-04-2009, 02:36 PM   #31
gfxengine
GFXengine

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
Really cool man! like ur style!!
gfxengine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 10:34 PM   #32
chris_solo
looking for job...

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: won the 3dtotal T-shirt competition. Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a digital painting challenge ''Armageddon'' 
Total Awards: 6
I like your last update, if I understand, you still have a lot of tris to use what will allow you to better work on your project! keep the good work.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:29 AM   #33
buzz001

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Looking forward to the texture detail to this model.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:12 AM   #34
spartan118
Lookn 4 professional work

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Total Awards: 2
Great work mr_carl, Love were this is going

You can help support the project here

CURRENT RIG:
Intel Core i7, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB HDD, ATI RADEON 2GB GDDR5.
spartan118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2009, 11:02 PM   #35
mr_carl

Awards Showcase
Thanks dudes for all the nice comments.

So I have had a couple of "****ty" weeks and I haven't had the time to do almost anything on this little mech.
Everything started kind of good with playing Wheelman for a revive in the beginning of last week, the game was OK and because I had played till late night I was about to write the revive the day after, or so I thought. When I pushed the power button in the morning NOTHING happened, my first thought was WTFF? after 5-10 more pushes I thought "something is wrong " and off course it was, the powersupply was stone dead F**K. So I switched it (I have some stuff laying around)
Anyway one more day went by so now I could write my revive, sweet.
Fast foreword a couple of days of crappdoing and Itīs Saturday.
Me and my girl is on our way out to her father to spend the day in the sun but when we get there something is a bit strange with here father, after some reasoning and phone talking with here mother we consider going to the hospital and on the way there we call the ambulance and they meet us half way there.
After some waiting time and medical examination itīs considered he has had a stroke, one more time F**K.
So now we are spending some time over at his place so nothing will happen that isīt supposed to happen and so, he is "ok" but we still have to check on him so he takes his medicine and donīt forget to turn off the stove and so.

So I have only had the time to do very little and I will see if I can finish it in time, I can only hope.

Anyway here is the latest update, about 3400 tris used so I have allot to play with.
Attached Images

mr_carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2009, 02:20 AM   #36
buzz001

Awards Showcase
Man, I'm sorry that life has thrown you such a nasty curveball. I hope all works out and we'll give you as much support as we can. So, vent here and it'll free your mind of your problems so you could work on your project. But definetely your life comes before this contest.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:47 PM   #37
spartan118
Lookn 4 professional work

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
You still in on this man, would be sad to see ya go.

You can help support the project here

CURRENT RIG:
Intel Core i7, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB HDD, ATI RADEON 2GB GDDR5.
spartan118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:25 AM   #38
mr_carl

Awards Showcase
Hi spartan118,

Iīm sorry to say that I havenīt had the time to work any more on this, and it was going so good I think. I will have to finish this some other time, I just hope I will have time to do the next mini challenge.
Anyway good luck to you and everyone else.
mr_carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:59 PM   #39
miycko
Draw Untill It Hurts!

Location: Lusaka, Zambia. Willing to relocate to anywhere in the world.
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge 
Sad man. Do something for the mini