>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Atomhawk Challenge (Sponsored by Wacom)

Old 02-04-2011, 01:42 AM   #1
dalton_muniz

Awards Showcase
Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Won on speed painting challanges no. 74 ''Fight Scene'' Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 2
ATOMHAWK - 2D - Atomhawk - Dalton Muniz

**. I posted the last options here!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by dalton_muniz; 04-04-2011 at 02:28 AM..
dalton_muniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:16 AM   #2
MemoNick

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
3rd and 5th are awesome. The best (in my opinion) is 5th (bottom left) because it brings out one character in a very good way.
MemoNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:43 AM   #3
Nocturn8
Ssssshhh!

Send a message via Yahoo to Nocturn8
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Matte Painting - Gold: Winner of a matte painting challenge! - Issue reason: winner of a matte painting challenge Matte Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a matte painting challenge! - Issue reason: Matte Painting Second Place - Underwater Ruins Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge ''SMC 68 A place to hide:'' Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: inner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd Place in the New SMC's - 028 - Music to your ea Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge 'Weight for it.'' Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: rd place in a speed modelling challenge ''Is your thumb green?'' 
Total Awards: 12
wow... love them all... great skills man!
Old 02-04-2011, 07:36 PM   #4
migroe

really good concepts! pic 3 is great but i like the dynamics in pic 4 the most

but it's a damn hard choice...
migroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:33 PM   #5
washka
(Oo)

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge ''Revenge'' 
Total Awards: 6
Wow, hot stuff here, =the= Dalton Muniz.
Hope you'll make some interesting entry.
02 or 07.

Member initiate of the very secret splotcher congregation...

If you really like what you do, you can make marvellous things, if you don't: use your eraser and take a breath!
washka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:28 PM   #6
RogerP
Your Cuban Daddy

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Stylized Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: dragons Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Avenger Mash Up Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Mug Shot 
Total Awards: 7
01 & 03 are awesome

SKETCHES & WIPs
RogerP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:59 AM   #7
dalton_muniz

Awards Showcase
Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Won on speed painting challanges no. 74 ''Fight Scene'' Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason:  
Hi guys! Thanks for all the feedback, I really apreciate and still thinking about the choice! It seems that option 3 have more votes until now but I will post some more!

MemoNick: Thanks! I like 3 too, but 5 is too much "batman" feel maybe?

Nocturn8:Thanks a lot man!

Migroe: I agree! Hard choice..rs, thank you very much!

Washka: Really thanks for the kind words Washka! You made my day! I hope I can made a good one!

xxxcubanxxx: Thank you man!

Last edited by dalton_muniz; 03-04-2011 at 01:03 AM..
Old 03-04-2011, 01:02 AM   #8
dalton_muniz

Awards Showcase
And to make it even more hard to decide... what about more options??

Here are a few more!

Old 03-04-2011, 06:31 AM   #9
dalton_muniz

Awards Showcase
I painted some of the thumbnails, to be even with all the options !
Later I will post the last ones. Please say your favorites!

Best regards!

Old 03-04-2011, 08:11 AM   #10
MemoNick

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
12 & 14 are the best in my opinion. Keep it up!
MemoNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:22 AM   #11
meowmeow
kittens go mew mew mew

wow you got some real talent. my favs out of the colours are 11, 13 and out of your pencil drawings i really like 10 .
meowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:06 AM   #12
Fri94

dude you got skills to pay the bills.
Fri94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:30 PM   #13
washka
(Oo)

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge ''Revenge'' 
Total Awards: 6
12 because I like Claymore, but a 13/14 mix could fit better with the theme imo.
14 is dynamic, 13 concept with the hand's interesting, and those've got same kind of face pattern.
Hope you'll find your choice.

Member initiate of the very secret splotcher congregation...

If you really like what you do, you can make marvellous things, if you don't: use your eraser and take a breath!
washka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:48 PM   #14
dalton_muniz

Awards Showcase
Hi guys! Thanks again for all the feedback and encouragment words!

Here is the new update! Options 09 and 10 in colors!

Keep voting!

Best regards!

Last edited by dalton_muniz; 04-04-2011 at 12:04 AM..
Old 04-04-2011, 02:22 AM   #15
dalton_muniz

Awards Showcase
Well, I painted all of them, colors always make difference! I put the first ones together for easier comparison, hope you like and vote in your favs!