>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Archives > Challenge Archives

Old 20-03-2009, 06:05 PM   #16
SR_6274

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge No.60 Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 6
The color and style is improving every time. I'm still curious as to what your gonna do with his arms, but seeing the concept so far, I know it will be awesome. Maybe a third robot for the arms
Old 20-03-2009, 06:12 PM   #17
Tank[NL]
New goal: Platinum spam

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 3
the top robot's face is awesome. but, what happens when the lower robot get pwned? does the top one stumble around of his arms orsomething?

btw, your style reminds of old transformer comics.
Old 20-03-2009, 06:52 PM   #18
czacen

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: 100 posts Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge # 03 Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 3
Thanks guys. Tank that has to be the best compliment my work has ever got. I love the transformers! Btw the robots head is strongly inspired by a original cartoon transformer (can you guess who?). Also your question about the bottom robot being killed is completely justified. Perhaps there lies the secret to the design of the arms. . . hmm . . interesting

Machine Blog
czacen is offline   Reply With Quote