>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Help, Advice and Chat > CG Chat

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 08:33 AM   #1
Registered User
carlw's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 77
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to carlw Send a message via MSN to carlw
What is this art style called?

Hi guys, check out this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEkukE4R288

I'm interested in trying this style since I got a Wacom Tablet about a year ago and have never really gotten into digital painting or anything.

I searched Deviantart for a tutorial and can't really find anything relevant.
I love the sketchy pencil kinda style. Help me out with some ideas, thanks guys.
carlw is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
all images displayed on this site are copyright the original artists and may not be reproduced, copied or published elsewhere without their express permission