>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Help, Advice and Chat > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 01-08-2007, 04:30 AM   #946
BiG ToE-3DT
Reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: For being a totally count-on-able moderator, we proudly bestow upon you the Ultimate accolade that Threedy is capable of. Congratulations! :) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Wasteland Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! 
Total Awards: 14
I'm gone for a week and you guys got maggie to make you all dresses. I think the alien guy I just finished up would be right at home with all of you.

"something wrongI think"
Threedy 4 Life
I hate Justin Bieber every day
BiG ToE-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 05:06 AM   #947
Sip
360 Revolution

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
haha Big, that dress doesn't seem to cover your alien very well.
Sip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 05:27 AM   #948
XK0be

Thats a big ol dong. Did you find some pics of me online for reference?
XK0be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:57 AM   #949
MaggieQue

Send a message via MSN to MaggieQue
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation 
Total Awards: 3
Big toe: Is that little umbrella used to pull the old lady's teeth?
MaggieQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 02:17 PM   #950
BiG ToE-3DT
Reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: For being a totally count-on-able moderator, we proudly bestow upon you the Ultimate accolade that Threedy is capable of. Congratulations! :) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Wasteland Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! 
well Maggie, the idea will be for him to remove the teeth, before he/it inserts the "probe". That way there is no chance of biting.

"something wrongI think"
Threedy 4 Life
Old 01-08-2007, 04:11 PM   #951
Josiah
Aka: Joser

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge 
Total Awards: 5
time to rip out my eyes

---------------------------
----------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
omfg ps3 is teh w1n

Yeah. It says in the Bible to only judge an opinion by its production value.
I'm shutting it down. Like some kinda...thread stopping ninja.

Josiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:46 AM   #952
MaggieQue

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation 
I'm having sleeping disorder.

Maybe I sleep too much and lack of exercise everyday, or maybe having too much cookies last night, I can't sleep for the whole night.

When I lay down I can't breath properly.

Last edited by MaggieQue; 03-08-2007 at 04:51 AM..
Old 05-08-2007, 03:39 AM   #953
jeremiah_bigley
Modeler

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 2
Big toe...
I have to say...
that is sick...
jeremiah_bigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:39 AM   #954
MaggieQue

Awards Showcase
Big-toe: It's special because of the shower head......

I go take a shower.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:32 PM   #955
MaggieQue

Awards Showcase
I've just learnt that Torque is the cheapest but very good game engine, am I correct?
Old 08-08-2007, 04:34 PM   #956
BiG ToE-3DT
Reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
I have no idea.

"something wrongI think"
Threedy 4 Life
Old 08-08-2007, 04:39 PM   #957
Josiah
Aka: Joser

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge 
Total Awards: 5
fine don't look the other way you walrus lover

omfg ps3 is teh w1n

Yeah. It says in the Bible to only judge an opinion by its production value.
I'm shutting it down. Like some kinda...thread stopping ninja.

Josiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:22 PM   #958
MaggieQue

Awards Showcase
Why Walrus? I thought I'm mermaid lover.

walrus
noun [C] plural walruses or walrus
a mammal which lives in the sea and on beaches in the Arctic. It is similar to a seal but larger, with two tusks and long hairs growing near its mouth.
Old 09-08-2007, 03:00 AM   #959
BiG ToE-3DT
Reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
A broke blonde decides to ask God for help. “Dear Lord,” she prays, “if I don’t get some cash, I’m gonna lose everything. Please let me win the lottery.”

Lottery night comes, but the blonde doesn’t win. She prays even harder, saying, “God, why have you forsaken me? My children are starving. Please just let me win this once.”

Suddenly there is a blinding flash of light, and the blonde hears God speak.

“Sweetheart, work with me on this,” he says. “Buy a ticket.”

"something wrongI think"
Threedy 4 Life
Old 09-08-2007, 04:31 AM   #960
jeremiah_bigley
Modeler

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 2
lol

how to drown a blonde - stick a scratch n' sniff at the bottom of a pool.
jeremiah_bigley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chat, crunchy butt hair, fun, honki has a small wee wee, honki like you mean it, honki's upside ya head, iŽd screw maggie for 1$, josiah is really hot, poop like you mean it, something wrong, you can't stop a manforse