>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Archives > Challenge Archives

Old 19-02-2008, 09:39 AM   #31
katana

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
Absolutely brilliant writing...worthy of future development..I love the way you are painting this out.
katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 04:42 PM   #32
bb0x
Artificial Soundwave

Send a message via MSN to bb0x
SEX

This looks awesome man. That backstory was really nice! XD

Dude man im sure you could turn this into a tutorial XD(A) (HOPE HOPE HOPE....PWEASE) XDahah

Nah seriously this looks just awesome man. I never knew you did 2d! Got a website i could check out your work?
Old 19-02-2008, 05:17 PM   #33
Puckducker
Da blue bus is calling us

Send a message via MSN to Puckducker
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Platinum Eye: Only 1 or 2 given out per year for posting the most incredible art ever seen! - Issue reason: DW5 The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: DW5 The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 8
Not much more needs to be said about your concept. A lot of guys at work have been checking it out and it's getting solid reactions.

I think your creativity is going to go a long way in this competition.

CURRENT WIP:
DW5-3D-Götterdämmerung -Puckducker

LATEST COMPLETED PROJECT:
DWIV - 3D - Puckducker - Dark Matter
Puckducker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 08:15 PM   #34
Vitor

Ahaha that is looking great Monte, really nice to see something different. Love the skin tones on those legs, really good skill show at those.

Have you tryed it upside down, the ghost up and the girl down? bah probably much better like it is anyway.

Looking for freelance work.
Vitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 03:13 AM   #35
MonteCristo
Can't stay away.

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: Sticking with us through the years and being generally cool! (and not to forget, being a super human moderator too!) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: DWIII artwork featured on the frontpage The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: DWIII final renders featured on the frontpage The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For the Countess. The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For successfully repping Threedy on the Mini Challenge #2. Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: To try and temp you to come back again! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #5 - 1st Place The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: cute but viscious The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #1 - 3rd Place 
Total Awards: 14
Oh crap. It's 4am. What the hell happened to 12'o'clock? Thanks for all the great responses guys, you really carry me along. I'm sorry I can't reply to all right, now but I promise I will tomorrow.

So, update time. I've made mostly adjustments to the countess herself. I decided, that the leg positioning was entirely unladylike,as such, I've given her more of a side-saddle approach. Not to mention a mischievous smile.
Attached Images

Old 20-02-2008, 03:39 AM   #36
omnicypher

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
death to the green planet! only 3DT shall survive!
omnicypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 04:23 AM   #37
Segreto

Send a message via MSN to Segreto
Love the side-saddle look, Great choice!
Segreto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 09:55 AM   #38
Star_Scream
The Nerd

Awards Showcase
Yeah it looks a lot cooler now with her legs crossed, when your finished with your concept i want to have a poster of it
Star_Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 09:56 AM   #39
freesupra
matty

Send a message via MSN to freesupra
hahaha wackiest concept ive seen for a while, interested to see how it completes good luck
Old 20-02-2008, 10:05 AM   #40
DaddyDoom
has them big as mellons!

Send a message via MSN to DaddyDoom
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For all your help and support and inspiring words. Stylized Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: Second places in EXECUTIONER challenge Stylized Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: Second places in BULL challenge! Stylized Challenge - Bronze: 3rd place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in Swimming Dinosaur challenge Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge  Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge # 031 ''Is it safe? '' Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd Place in The SMC's - #67 - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge ''Is your thumb gre 
Total Awards: 11
Holy Guacamole! That's lookin' sexy as midnight shift nurses with the heat.
Show us more!
Old 20-02-2008, 12:15 PM   #41
Rych
Master swordsman

Send a message via AIM to Rych
Awards Showcase
That is looking awesome, I love the positioning of the legs now. They look alot better Monte!! I can't wait to see how your going to tie them together, you know how she is actually mounted on him.

Baron
Old 20-02-2008, 01:57 PM   #42
mrkite

that's such a fun idea! some sort of obvious magic link between the sorceress and undead ancestor might be cool, something like a glowing rose between its teeth or a paper tag on the forehead like in the mr vampire films. cool stuff!
mrkite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 02:18 PM   #43
Mr.T
lost souvlaki..

Awards Showcase
Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCristo-3DT View Post
So, update time. I've made mostly adjustments to the countess herself. I decided, that the leg positioning was entirely unladylike,as such, I've given her more of a side-saddle approach. Not to mention a mischievous smile.
Great change, the legs position was really un-sexy I love it!
Mr.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 05:00 PM   #44
que
Quincy "F1" Shields

Man this is awesome! Your 2d/painting skills are envious dude. I do agree as well, side sadle was definately the way to go. Those legs direct my eyes into the body nicely. Can't wait to see what her uncle looks like. I like the back story aswell.
que is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 05:53 PM   #45
MaggieQue

Send a message via MSN to MaggieQue
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation 
Total Awards: 3
I think the old man at the bottom could wear cloth in dark blue/green/black, contrast with the woman.

Actually I dislike her crown color, I prefer transparent crystal blue.
MaggieQue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
countess, dom war 3, dominance war, dominance war 3