>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Archives > Challenge Archives

Old 02-03-2008, 05:35 AM   #31
Lukavi

Send a message via AIM to Lukavi Send a message via MSN to Lukavi Send a message via Yahoo to Lukavi
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: ''Cybergirl Windy'' was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 4
Here is small update on me getting everything under the poly budget. I just took all my blockouts and got them about where I planned they would be. Im 32 tris under which I can later use for effects and alphas. Now that I know everything is good here, i can focus on Zbrushing everything.

Old 02-03-2008, 07:19 AM   #32
neolith
h4xx0r

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 2
That's great to hear,man You're going really fast,cant wait to see how this turns out in the end.

Quote:
something wrongI think
neolith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:36 AM   #33
Tank[NL]
New goal: Platinum spam

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 3
looking sweet. i just know this guy is going to be awesome
Old 02-03-2008, 05:18 PM   #34
lampshadehead
<B>BOLD</B>

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
incredible
lampshadehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 05:40 PM   #35
jac3d

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Total Awards: 3
good

really good and nice work ...

My Thread Dominace War III
http://forums.3dtotal.com/showthread.php?t=56912
jac3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 07:21 PM   #36
kravo

Send a message via MSN to kravo
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
get outta here!
awesome!!!
kravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:13 PM   #37
Lukavi

Send a message via AIM to Lukavi Send a message via MSN to Lukavi Send a message via Yahoo to Lukavi
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: ''Cybergirl Windy'' was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  
Hadnt posted an update in a while but that doesnt mean I havent been working like crazy. Here is what I have so far with first pass textures, comments crits welcome.

Old 11-03-2008, 03:28 PM   #38
Puckducker
Da blue bus is calling us

Send a message via MSN to Puckducker
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Platinum Eye: Only 1 or 2 given out per year for posting the most incredible art ever seen! - Issue reason: DW5 The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: DW5 The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 8
Textures look fantastic. Some beautiful designs. The cloth looks a little straight and uniform right now, could maybe do with a bit more reference for it....but it's looking pretty strong overall.

CURRENT WIP:
DW5-3D-Götterdämmerung -Puckducker

LATEST COMPLETED PROJECT:
DWIV - 3D - Puckducker - Dark Matter
Puckducker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:51 AM   #39
Lukavi

Awards Showcase
Puckducker thanks for the comment and compliment, yes everything is first pass right now the tabard is temp and doesnt even have a texture on it yet.

Heres a minor update added the arms.

Old 12-03-2008, 09:45 AM   #40
ballo

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Hi! Good work!, very promising. The ankle is very tight, I think.

http://forums.3dtotal.com/showthread.php?t=56776

Thanks for comments.
ballo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 07:24 PM   #41
Lukavi

Awards Showcase
Thanks, Ill take a closer look at it, I did make one oversight that a friend pointed out, the armor at the back of the knee is too high. Im also going to redo the detail on the leg armor later on since I dont really like it.
Old 26-03-2008, 02:58 PM   #42
freedie

Send a message via ICQ to freedie
Lukavi u must kidding me...WTF? it look foto realistic...omg i dont have worlds...NO1
freedie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 04:19 AM   #43
Lukavi

Awards Showcase
Havent gotten much feedback so I decided to see what I could do anyway. Here is my latest update. Its not close to done but I figured Id frame what I had nicely.

Old 27-03-2008, 04:21 AM   #44
Conejo Blanco

Awards Showcase
The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Masterpiece man. This is progressing beautifully, the whole is truly greater than the sum of the parts. He really has a sense of badass grandeur, well done!
Conejo Blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 05:00 AM   #45
damageINC

Send a message via MSN to damageINC
Awards Showcase
The armor on the horse's head looks a little "soft" in contrast to the nice hard stout lines of the armor on the rider. The gold wings along the back are awesome really like everything about them. I'd make the rider's armor less blue and more greyish metallic. If you want to do blue I'd go more royal blue to go with the gold.
damageINC is offline   Reply With Quote