>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Archives > Challenge Archives

Old 22-03-2009, 02:04 PM   #16
Sathe
Hardstyle

Send a message via MSN to Sathe
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #3 - Joint 3rd Place 
Total Awards: 6
Geeezzzussss Christ! Thats a big ass Robot

I like the legs just maybe reduce the angle they bend? there is SOOO much weight residing on those limbs, i had to do the same for mine after i was bombarded with this kind of crit and now im passing it on :P

Hard Surface Essentials http://vimeo.com/10941211

Threedy 4 life
Sathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 02:14 PM   #17
Tank[NL]
New goal: Platinum spam

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 3
hehehe, i know, cute aint he?

and uuh, cheers for passing on a sh!tload of work, mate
argh, its gonna be a bitch to change the angle.

hmm, sad face. i might change them, however my fancy t-rex ref has its leg in pretty much that angle. then again, he would be even taller....

argh, decisions decisions...

for now, im gonna focus on his rocket. i think i need to beef if up. those new legs are a bit more massive then i had thought at first
Old 22-03-2009, 02:22 PM   #18
Sathe
Hardstyle

Send a message via MSN to Sathe
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #3 - Joint 3rd Place 
Total Awards: 6
hahaah you freakin baby just change the angle 5-10% is all.
Dont make me trash your ****en lights Tank....not that i could with that 10000 story tall beast of metal as your baby sitter

Also. Remember Trex have legs evolved like this as they have a larger centre of balance. Your guy has no tail and no long neck. is is traight up. So thats why you dont see these legs in nature unless either 4 legged creatures or very long bodies "iguanas etc"

Hard Surface Essentials http://vimeo.com/10941211

Threedy 4 life
Sathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 02:40 PM   #19
Tank[NL]
New goal: Platinum spam

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 3
hey, thats what i do. whining, then i get to work.
and it aint omnus you should worry about. mr sadhouse is a sneaky bugger....

as for t-rex, very true. ill take a look at the legs and what angle looks good.

but first, coffee be needed...possibly food aswell...