>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Challenges! Massive Monthly Competitions! > The All New Speed Modelling Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2016, 03:05 AM   #12
Black
Unpopular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashika-3DT View Post
Hello again. It has been a few years. 5, or 6 I think. I am yearning for some speed modelling, and learning again, since I've decided to resurrect my dream of doing this for a living. Now to brush up on my skills, and learn as much as I can! I recognize a few names still out there, and would love to get together again and pick your brains.

I'm not sure I'm still eligible for this -3dt, however. mostly still -2dt material at best. but if anyone needs help while I have it, let me know.
For me too was this the first visit after years past.
Even more than yours most apparently... But aside from a few names; So little is left knowledgeable for me.
Not to mention the strong sense of being forgotten1 I had to re-upload an avatar image even.

I plan on a comeback to the forums and communities... Now that I have chosen to part from the movie industry so as to have a life; I thought I would first pay my visit to a place I was about all too often. Even had had been a moderator for at the time and had spent many countless hours on trying to model a darned subject in less than an hour.

Appears I was too away for too long.
Glad though that I am not alone on the blue for the emptiness here.

Black

Christopher Reeve

25 September 1952-10 October 2004
Black is offline   Reply With Quote