>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Archives > Challenge Archives

Old 17-03-2009, 10:46 AM   #91
hulahuga
Dr. Hula

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 5
Looks great Sathe!

You ruined the machine cyborg commando design with those legs .
Btw, when a acquaintance of me saw that blue shader image. He said: cool car!
HAHAHAHA!! (He isn't familiar with 3d at all)
Serious.

Well well, the head looks great , but the chest seems like it will become something very close to Hadron :/.

Currently using: Maya - Mudbox - ZBrush - Photoshop

WIP
Hula's 2D Sketchbook http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=777808
Hula's 3D Sketchbox http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=76693
Hula and Waska's Joint Project Thread http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=792813
hulahuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 10:46 AM   #92
hulahuga
Dr. Hula

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
Btw, do you subdivide when modelling?

WIP
Old 17-03-2009, 11:38 AM   #93
Sathe
Hardstyle

Send a message via MSN to Sathe
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #3 - Joint 3rd Place 
Total Awards: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by hulahuga View Post
Looks great Sathe!

You ruined the machine cyborg commando design with those legs .
Btw, when a acquaintance of me saw that blue shader image. He said: cool car!
HAHAHAHA!! (He isn't familiar with 3d at all)
Serious.

Well well, the head looks great , but the chest seems like it will become something very close to Hadron :/.
Tell your friend hes stupid :P No excuses for that comparison

Just check the tutorials i released to see how i model. its in my sig.

Hard Surface Essentials http://vimeo.com/10941211

Threedy 4 life
Sathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 12:03 PM   #94
Puckducker
Da blue bus is calling us

Send a message via MSN to Puckducker
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Platinum Eye: Only 1 or 2 given out per year for posting the most incredible art ever seen! - Issue reason: DW5 The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: DW5 The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 8
OK Sathe, just come out an admit it.

This is actually a WIP model from the last dominance war you just didn't get a chance to submit, right?

Because we all know that no one would be able to come up such seriously awesome work mere days after the contest start. Right?.....right?

CURRENT WIP:
DW5-3D-Götterdämmerung -Puckducker

LATEST COMPLETED PROJECT:
DWIV - 3D - Puckducker - Dark Matter
Puckducker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 12:10 PM   #95
hulahuga
Dr. Hula

Awards Showcase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathe View Post
Tell your friend hes stupid :P No excuses for that comparison

Just check the tutorials i released to see how i model. its in my sig.
Aight. I've already told him . Though he is only 11 .

I'll check the vids.

WIP
Old 17-03-2009, 12:25 PM   #96
DaddyDoom
has them big as mellons!

Send a message via MSN to DaddyDoom
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For all your help and support and inspiring words. Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Stylized Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: Second places in BULL challenge! Stylized Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: Second places in EXECUTIONER challenge Stylized Challenge - Bronze: 3rd place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in Swimming Dinosaur challenge Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge  Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge # 031 ''Is it safe? '' Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge ''Is your thumb gre Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd Place in The SMC's - #67 - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly 
Total Awards: 11
I once called Sathe (Grant) Doctor Granthattan because he has the ability to multiply himself, and that's why he can do so much in so little time. Besides, he's blue too.
Old 17-03-2009, 12:25 PM   #97
Sathe
Hardstyle

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #3 - Joint 3rd Place 
@ puckducker. just sleep 2 hours a day and you can get lots done too...oh also, you have to be born from the pitts of hell.

@hulahuhuhuhahahaha i can't read that name without chuckling :P
Maybe i was too harsh, 11 is pretty young, but what car has eyes?

Threedy 4 life
Old 17-03-2009, 12:31 PM   #98
hulahuga
Dr. Hula

Awards Showcase
"@hulahuhuhuhahahaha i can't read that name without chuckling :P
Maybe i was too harsh, 11 is pretty young, but what car has eyes?"

It sounds good in Swedish *sob*. Just call me Hula.

View port? He also looked a bit puzzled when looking at it and changed his mind to starship/hovership.

But I agree with you

WIP
Old 17-03-2009, 12:33 PM   #99
mr_carl

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
Quote:
Maybe i was too harsh, 11 is pretty young, but what car has eyes?
Naaah you can never be to harsh to an 11 year old kid, otherwise they never learn, muahhahahaaha (evil laugh)

Anyway, yore modelling tutorials are really great and I recommend everyone to have a look at them it really helps allot.
Great work on you're "little" robot
mr_carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 12:36 PM   #100
DaddyDoom
has them big as mellons!

Send a message via MSN to DaddyDoom
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For all your help and support and inspiring words. Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Stylized Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: Second places in BULL challenge! Stylized Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: Second places in EXECUTIONER challenge Stylized Challenge - Bronze: 3rd place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in Swimming Dinosaur challenge Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge  Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge # 031 ''Is it safe? '' Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge ''Is your thumb gre Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd Place in The SMC's - #67 - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly 
Total Awards: 11
If you value your life, dont call it "robot" or "roboto" or even "el roboto fantastico". He wants people to call it Mecha.
He is dead serious about it.
Old 17-03-2009, 12:43 PM   #101
Sathe
Hardstyle

Awards Showcase
AHhahahahHahahhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAH AH oh **** im crying

Threedy 4 life
Old 17-03-2009, 12:52 PM   #102
Koeri Kun(ST)
Subterran Homesick Lurker

Send a message via MSN to Koeri Kun(ST)
>AHhahahahHahahhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAA HAH oh **** im spamming

Fix'd ._.

Old 17-03-2009, 12:53 PM   #103
hulahuga
Dr. Hula

Awards Showcase
Quote:
AHhahahahHahahhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAH AH oh **** im crying
laughing at what mister Roboto?

WIP
Old 17-03-2009, 01:13 PM   #104
dhin
Soy un Perdedor, baby

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: wasteland 
Total Awards: 4
my my, when DD shows up he corrupts a thread until it is no longer recognizable... Get back to work Sathe! You're falling behind I haven't seen an update from you in like 4 hours! It should be eating babies by now.
dhin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 01:28 PM   #105
Sathe
Hardstyle

Awards Showcase
When you say Corrupt you mean make awesome?
Heres your freakin update, i'm off to trash hulagahgaghahaha's lights

Threedy 4 life

Tags
big as a mountain, caramel b.i.o.t.c.h ftw!, christian bale, doctor granthattan, dominance war, mauro, no mercy, sathe, sometimes just pants, the coon, threedy ftw!!