>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Dominance War V

Old 17-03-2011, 05:58 PM   #31
Cordero

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For contributions to 3DTotal and the 3DTotal forums! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 6
u got a point there, will try that out too
Old 17-03-2011, 06:05 PM   #32
tsabszy
Csaba Baity

Send a message via MSN to tsabszy
Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 2
i like the whole cloth idea of 2. coz it's more sexy and just becouse i love it
i'd provide her both necklace and earrings too
btw what about the crown/halo?
would it be a floating magic stuff? or just stuck to her head with some wires like here?

http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/...hers/halo2.jpg
tsabszy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2011, 06:30 PM   #33
redonix76
3DT 4 Life

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
the mix between 1 and 2 is working out great. Having asymmetry in your design is much more appealing. Good job!!

-Portfolio-
-DWV-
redonix76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2011, 06:59 PM   #34
Cordero

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For contributions to 3DTotal and the 3DTotal forums! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
tsabszy: Yeah, more jewelery it is! Nice picture I think I'll loose the crown idea, and go with the attached image style: metal rings in the hair
redonix76: thanks!

washka: u were totally right, I like this version a lot better thanks!

edit: well, my drawing skills had come to an end. what I would draw very detailed here, would take as much time to flash out in 3D... so I'm done for today, and I'll start the real deal tomorrow! Thanks for the help so far.
Attached Images

Last edited by Cordero; 17-03-2011 at 09:27 PM..
Cordero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2011, 01:14 PM   #35
Cordero

Awards Showcase
so little update.. Kinda flashing out what proportions I should go with.
Colors will probably change,a long with everything else Just letting u know I'm alive, and still rockin

edit: anatomy is a mess, hair is aaall wrong... but I hope you can see the direction I'm heading
Attached Images

Old 20-03-2011, 01:23 PM   #36
tsabszy
Csaba Baity

Send a message via MSN to tsabszy
Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
hurray for boobies! her legs seem too thin but good start!

from 0:50, just a little help
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQcTpq6pyT4
tsabszy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2011, 01:40 PM   #37
The Prime
Registered Abuser

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
The face seems slightly large, in proportion to the head, if you get what I mean. Though that could be due to the FOV of the camera.
Old 20-03-2011, 04:43 PM   #38
washka
(Oo)

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge ''Revenge'' 
Quote:
legs seem too thin
+1
buttocks line don't go so hight. Nice start man!
washka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2011, 07:32 PM   #39
Warlock 279
Stealing your polygons!

Send a message via AIM to Warlock 279 Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock 279
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: arget reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a low poly challenge ''Washed Up Super Hero'' Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a low poly challenge ''Animal Warrior'' Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  
Total Awards: 9
Washka right about the butt. Otherwise nice start, I'm sure you won't have any trouble adding a little meat to the legs in the sculpt.

* Lightwave * User
Warlock 279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2011, 08:32 PM   #40
L3XICON
3d Artist

Send a message via MSN to L3XICON
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 1 st place in a speed painting challenge No.76 ''The Aliens Are Coming'' Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 1 st place in a speed painting challenge ''Anime style'' Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: second place in low poly challenge  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 8
nice idea, humility is a real tough sell in a 3d model design your on the right tracks, good luck!

be really nice to play with the an ethereal, other worldly feel to give the 'god' vibe
L3XICON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2011, 09:59 PM   #41
paulius-st

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason:  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 16
nice work done . but dubble check the proportions. they are off all over the model. and make her nose smaller - it realy bugs me to see a pinokio godess . and dont forget BIGGER BOOBS .
paulius-st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 01:21 AM   #42
redonix76
3DT 4 Life

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
+1 on the bigger boobs and smaller noes. The thong is also a killer!!!! She's coming along nicely!!

-Portfolio-
-DWV-
redonix76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 09:13 AM   #43
Cordero

Awards Showcase
tsabszy: Ur right, they are very thin, especially at the ankle.

The Prime: good point, I didn't know what was wrong but its okay now, scaled down the face.

washka: thanks for the tip! gonna fix that in zeebee.

Warlock 279: Thanks! yeah I'll fix those legs up during sculpting for sure.

L3XICON: yeah, its kinda hard thanks! I'm thinking that maybe cloth needs a bit of review, make it more complex. Or something to make the silhouette interesting, because right now, its dull..

paulius-st: I'll look in to the proportion section I didn't wanna make huge boobs, after all, she is the goddess of humility but a tad bigger package can't hurt anyone ur right about the nose, fixed that thanks

redonix76: thanks!

I was thinking, that the clothes looks alright, but the outer silhouette is very dull, and nothing special is going on. I need to think of something to make it more god like. I was also thinking, that I will add one or two little butterfly, with kind of a blue spirit effect, with like 75% opacity and stuff, flying around the head of Nimrit.

edit: can anyone tell me, if there is a way to fix problems like this in zb? I was doing some tests, and there were some unwelded vertexes along the symmetry line, and they caused a hole. my question would be if this can be fixed inside zb?
Attached Images

Last edited by Cordero; 21-03-2011 at 10:13 AM..
Cordero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 09:54 AM   #44
Krallis
D3

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
I think youd have to retopologise the mesh (or at least that part of it).
Aside form that then I dont think there is anyway to fix problems like this in ZBrush.

Softimage User.

------------------------------------------------
Nadir-- FINISHED
[CENTER]
Krallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2011, 09:56 AM   #45
liquidbear

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: i won second in the heat is on speed moddeling 
i think thats not possible in zbrush though a weld vert tool would be nice in it

DOM WAR THREAD PLEASE SUPPORT
http://forums.3dtotal.com/showthread.php?t=82649

THE MORE SUPPORT I GET THE MORE THE BANANA DANCES
liquidbear is offline   Reply With Quote