>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > THE OLD THREEDY CHALLENGE FORUMS > Speed Painting Challenges > Speed Painting Galleries

Old 23-08-2004, 01:35 AM   #16
Michael
Lone Brushboy

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Total Awards: 3
geez.. of course. Don't worry about what I wrote about worthyness so much.
Old 06-09-2004, 06:01 PM   #17
Androgs
Digital Artist

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 2
Ok, here's another from me, though it is evident that my style is still so weak, but I really enjoy much when doing this.
Androgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 06:04 PM   #18
Androgs
Digital Artist

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
and the props, this challenge really teach me something and surely can shape me better.
Old 16-09-2004, 07:11 PM   #19
Michael
Lone Brushboy

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Ok, sorry, that I didn't post much here.... I'll try to fix it.

Mia -
Old 16-09-2004, 07:14 PM   #20
Michael
Lone Brushboy

Awards Showcase
Aedilhum -
Old 16-09-2004, 07:16 PM   #21
Michael
Lone Brushboy

Awards Showcase
And the Aedilhum's props -
Old 16-09-2004, 07:27 PM   #22
Michael
Lone Brushboy

Awards Showcase
Now - race vehicles challenge.

Dave -
Old 16-09-2004, 07:28 PM   #23
Michael
Lone Brushboy

Awards Showcase
Androgs -
Old 16-09-2004, 07:47 PM   #24
Michael
Lone Brushboy

Awards Showcase
and Smallpiece

Note to everyone - how about we make it like a big gallery. I mean not only works for speedchallenges, but also other. I would make it "your best artwork" thread.

Also - maybe we would post some work from outside threedy. Artists, that inpire us, that we find amazing; artowrks that move us. What do you say?
Old 16-09-2004, 08:34 PM   #25
Androgs
Digital Artist

Awards Showcase
Hey, Michael, you mean in larger range? not only a speedy/sketch but also a serious work? also the idea for post the Artist work that inspired us is GREAT !! I'll post that later.
here's mine again
Old 16-09-2004, 08:42 PM   #26
Androgs
Digital Artist

Awards Showcase
Ok, I'll start, here's one from Craig Mullins concept sketch.
Old 16-09-2004, 08:44 PM   #27
Androgs
Digital Artist

Awards Showcase
From Feng Zhu's and he called this one "Rough" concept sketch.
Old 16-09-2004, 08:47 PM   #28
Androgs
Digital Artist

Awards Showcase
and of course..a fast and breathtaking one from Ryan Church.
Old 17-09-2004, 05:20 PM   #29
Michael
Lone Brushboy

Awards Showcase
YES! That's exactly what I meant . Please post link to the website of an artist.

Here's "Jhenna" - artwork of Kristen Perry I loove the way she combines texturing in PS with great brushwork. ENJOY!

http://www.merekatcreations.com/
Old 17-09-2004, 05:22 PM   #30
Michael
Lone Brushboy

Awards Showcase
YES! That's exactly what I meant . Please post link to the website of an artist.

Here's "Jhenna" - artwork of Kristen Perry I loove the way she combines texturing in PS with great brushwork. ENJOY!