>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Help, Advice and Chat > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 12-06-2007, 03:33 AM   #211
Creezpy

Heeeeello *cheer*
Creezpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 12:28 PM   #212
Honki
if you're horni

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: For creating his wonderful  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 9
Get lost n00b. Nobody wants you here.
Honki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 11:35 PM   #213
Scott_e1985

Better Late Than Never !

Hello fellow artists
Im a new-ish member and didnt actualy see this thread til a few mins ago. Well better late than never I suppose.

Well please to 'meet' you all and hope all is well

Scott
Old 20-06-2007, 12:49 AM   #214
neolith
h4xx0r

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 2
Hi there!

Quote:
something wrongI think
neolith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2007, 11:17 AM   #215
Dianne

Hi, I'm Dianne, I am a country girl of 34 years, married with children aged 2 and 4 years both sons. I am from New Zealand, the bay of plenty to be more precise. I don't know much about how to animate but hopefully I will learn a thing or two here. I am a modder for the Oblivion game and as their are not many animaters and even few that take requests, I need to learn how to do it myself as I need a sexy walking female waitress with a tray of drinks held above her head for my secret nightclub project I'm making.
And as you can see I am a bit of a writer.

Any suggestions how to go about making such a animation is gladly accepted.

I have Blender version 2.42 plus the add ons to make this with.

Thanxxxx for reading.
Dianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2007, 07:00 PM   #216
MaggieQue

Send a message via MSN to MaggieQue
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation 
Total Awards: 3
Welcome Dianne XOXOXOXOXOX.
MaggieQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2007, 08:48 PM   #217
Honki
if you're horni

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: For creating his wonderful  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianne
I am from New Zealand
Honki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 03:04 AM   #218
Dianne

Wink

Thanxxxxxx for the welcome, it's nice to be O & X ed & ed.

*Sends some OXOXOX & to all here*

So is anybody here familar with Oblivion & Blender to possibly coach me how I would go about making things? I really do need a hand to get started.
Dianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 01:59 PM   #219
soar.

Hi... Obviously new here so yea. Lol.
soar. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 11:14 PM   #220
highjackec

signed up today, site looks good, people look nice. . .Think I'll stay.
highjackec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 11:19 PM   #221
jeremiah_bigley
Modeler

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 2
welcome
it is...
they are...
And you have no choice!
jeremiah_bigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:41 PM   #222
highjackec

HAHA! the dead bunny! it kinda looks like it was run over (not that that part is funny)! So uh...does it say to post it in your sig or don't post ? cool bunny though. . .
Old 01-08-2007, 12:42 PM   #223
highjackec

p.s. Does any one know how to change the username, the c in my name (ending part) is supposed to be a D
Old 01-08-2007, 07:21 PM   #224
MaggieQue

Send a message via MSN to MaggieQue
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation 
Total Awards: 3
U could PM Used_3DT, maybe he will help. I don't know.
MaggieQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:59 PM   #225
Josiah
Aka: Joser

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge 
Total Awards: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creezpy View Post
Heeeeello *cheer*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honki View Post
Get lost n00b. Nobody wants you here.
omygosh, I really did laugh at that one.....wow

---------------------------
----------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
omfg ps3 is teh w1n

Yeah. It says in the Bible to only judge an opinion by its production value.
I'm shutting it down. Like some kinda...thread stopping ninja.

-----------------------------------------
----------------------------------
---------------------------
Josiah is offline   Reply With Quote