>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Help, Advice and Chat > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 18-03-2006, 06:13 PM   #106
Fat64

"Helloooooo~!!"
Quoting the lawyer in Scrubs when he's competing with a dog x)
I'm new to this forum, a swede, and I have grown very fond of this forum, so lovely people and such patience! Anywho..

Have a nice holiday everyonez0r *^_^*
Fat64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2006, 09:42 AM   #107
Savage360

Send a message via AIM to Savage360 Send a message via MSN to Savage360
Hello everyone I am new here! Glad to be here.
Savage360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 07:09 PM   #108
Sneeky Pete

Hey all!...New to the site..Referred by Dfntpntbll "fellow MiniTrucker".Im new to 3d modeling using Max 7.Im interested in Modeling cars and other automotive related objects.Im an apprentice automotive fabricator out of Chicago,26 Married/no kids
Thanks for the 4 lines to say Hi!.....Peace!
Sneeky Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 12:06 PM   #109
Supaxile

Wazzup guys, just sayin hello to u's
Supaxile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 02:30 AM   #110
simsa270

Hi :P

Hi everyone!
i'm glad that i'm not the only one who's having trouble with speaking english, so i'll just do my best
i'm from the netherlands (14 years old) and i'm trying to learn maya
i've also tried 3dsmax, but i prefer maya dunno why, it just seems to feel right.
mayby this site will help me improve my english, i hope so if not, who cares?
simsa270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 08:14 PM   #111
panzerwurst

Hello everyone

Hoping to teach myself 3dsmax and learn 3d art and such, currently only used photoshop so hope that helps in learning. Hope to learn alot and glad to join.
panzerwurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 01:55 PM   #112
chun
Krabby

Send a message via MSN to chun
Hi all

Been stalking this forum for a while now, finally decided to join this great froum, yay!
chun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 04:45 PM   #113
Freespace-3DT
Commando Moderator

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: Continued service to the threedy community throughout! Very well deserved. Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts. Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For coming up with a cool logo suggestion! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: For winning second place in the SMC Mix Me Up One More Time. 
Total Awards: 10
Good! Great job! Welcome to the forum! Don't stalk, join.

StarCraft: Final Metamorphosis (Final 7.5 Minute CG Animation)

Speed Factor 2 (23-NOV-2010)

Demo Reel 2010 (1-OCT-2010)

StarCraft: First Contact (08-JUL-2009)

Freespace-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 02:10 AM   #114
speedingslug
Cyber pest

hello
speedingslug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:19 AM   #115
gringo_loco

hi to all of the members.

i am new and hope i can take in some of the great knowledge in this site.
gringo_loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 10:41 PM   #116
Freespace-3DT
Commando Moderator

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: Continued service to the threedy community throughout! Very well deserved. Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts. Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For coming up with a cool logo suggestion! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: For winning second place in the SMC Mix Me Up One More Time. 
Total Awards: 10
Welcome speedingslug! Welcome gringo_loco! This place has done wonders for me I hope you share the same luck.

StarCraft: Final Metamorphosis (Final 7.5 Minute CG Animation)

Speed Factor 2 (23-NOV-2010)

Demo Reel 2010 (1-OCT-2010)

StarCraft: First Contact (08-JUL-2009)

Freespace-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 12:46 AM   #117
inspired
Reborn

Send a message via MSN to inspired
hello every1! I hope you all have a great time here, on the greatest 3Dforum of the world

projects:
- 1.) PROJECT M: Practising Lighting and Texturing

Speed Modeling Contests:
honorable mentions:
Week 20 / Week 29 / Week 32 / Week 33 / Week 34 / Week 38 / Week 39 / Week 41

Runner Ups:
None yet, i don't like running up...

Wins:
Week 29 / Week 30 / Week 37
inspired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2006, 05:17 PM   #118
Kage
Perfectionist...

Send a message via MSN to Kage
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: ''The Z-5500 Speaker system'' was featured on the frontpage! Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Best model in the photo real challenge 
Total Awards: 5
Smile I'm new here :)

Hey,

I'm new here

i hope you welcome me into the community.

I've been working on Max for about 3-4 years now and I'm an 18 year old student.
Theres still alot I don't know about Max, but I don't think everyone knows everything, though I'd still consider myself an advanced, but still beginner in how I do things with modelling sometimes (Not very advanced on box modelling, or any other types at all)

I have only really been making realistic looking product shots though mostly, but have tried to do more animation but have only used the results as tests.

I do want to do more animation work though, for instance, I'd love to design, model, and animate a character using IK and everything else.

I'll post shortly in the Finished works of some recent examples of my work. For instance, the recently built Creative Zen Vision M which turned out better than I expected
I'm now working on the Nintendo Wii (Its harder than it looks. Those materials I'm finding very hard to reproduce )

Anyhow, thats enough chatter for me now.
Hope you don't get bored reading, haha

Finished Projects:
Z-5500 Speaker Set
Xbox 360S
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2006, 03:01 PM   #119
Padre John
Germanys Next Top Modeler

Send a message via ICQ to Padre John Send a message via MSN to Padre John
HiHo,

i am new here too. I am Jonas and am 20 years old. I am a beginner and made two three things with 3ds max for game modding purpose yet. My crew don''t get its ass up so i wanna starting making 3d scenes with animation. So yes i am a beginner but i will learn fast!
Padre John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2006, 12:21 AM   #120
memod
Dancakes

I joined here two days ago, but discovered this thread just now, so yeah, I guess I still count as new
so....hello everybody =) being more of a painter, it was the speedpainting challenges that got me here, think that'll be a nice way to practice.

Daniel =)
memod is offline   Reply With Quote