>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Archives > Challenge Archives > Armageddon - Dec 2009 > Armageddon - Sculpting "Demonic Overseer"

Old 02-01-2010, 09:32 AM   #166
BARON3D

Send a message via MSN to BARON3D
Hello guys,here is my final entry.Awesome work everyone.Good luck to all.Greetings of the New Year. Wishing you all success in the next.
Attached Images

BARON3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:58 PM   #167
Freekybevis
Black Label.

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
Rofl with the new year crazyness I forgot to upload my final entry is it too late?
Grats to everyone who finished!
Old 02-01-2010, 04:30 PM   #168
Dront

My final entry. Happy New Year all!

Freekybevis: No its not to late yet, you have until the 3rd of January.
Attached Images

Dront is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:23 PM   #169
mafida
nic mi sie nie chce:p

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason:  The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #1 - 1st Place The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of the sculpting challenge 15 The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #1 - 3rd Place The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge ''demonic overseer'' The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #2 - 3rd Place 
Total Awards: 6
HelloGreat work everybody
I wanted to take part in this challenge from the beginning but because of my laziness started only 4 days ago.
It's ok if I recorded my work with Zbrush movie?Have some performance troubles with external recorders.I've set recording and playback FPS to 1 frame per second,so I think it's shows real time...
Anyway here is my demon:
Attached Images

mafida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:46 PM   #170
maxtx

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #16 The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #18 
Total Awards: 3
Hello people, this is my end, congratulations to all who participated in this contest, was a lot of learning for me, that this year we can participate in several, hugs to all!

Last edited by maxtx; 03-01-2010 at 07:12 PM..
maxtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:43 PM   #171
Neil_F01
Neil_01

Send a message via MSN to Neil_F01
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge #61 -  Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freekybevis View Post
Rofl with the new year crazyness I forgot to upload my final entry is it too late?
Grats to everyone who finished!
man just put it up anyway.. dont think people will complain
Neil_F01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:53 PM   #172
Inpw

Ao many great finished entrys. And I still working.

About 6 hours:
Inpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:26 PM   #173
biano3d

Send a message via MSN to biano3d
Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: won the The Sculpting Challenge 16, creature of legends:dragons The Sculpting Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge  
Total Awards: 3
maxtx:awesome work man, FODA...

my final work...
hasta

biano3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:28 PM   #174
Freespace-3DT
Commando Moderator

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: Continued service to the threedy community throughout! Very well deserved. Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts. Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For coming up with a cool logo suggestion! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: For winning second place in the SMC Mix Me Up One More Time. 
Total Awards: 10

Still some hours left for anyone who's late to upload their final submission. Hurry and respect the rules!

New set of challenges starts tomorrow!!

StarCraft: Final Metamorphosis (Final 7.5 Minute CG Animation)

Speed Factor 2 (23-NOV-2010)

Demo Reel 2010 (1-OCT-2010)

StarCraft: First Contact (08-JUL-2009)

Freespace-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:15 PM   #175
kipiripi

Last minute entry,Ballapagos .
Need some more renders.Bad that no time for posing.

Last edited by kipiripi; 03-01-2010 at 10:57 PM..
kipiripi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:36 PM   #176
Neil_F01
Neil_01

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge #61 -  Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
looks great.. so much detail in there.. have you done any close ups.. but i do know what you mean about time to posing as at the moment he looks like he could topple over backwards or something.. lol
Old 03-01-2010, 10:47 PM   #177
Rogue One

Final Entry

Two Zbrush crashes and some bad topo stoped me from taking this to the end - Calling it done though! Lots of fun and learning!
Attached Images

Rogue One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:57 PM   #178
kipiripi

Neil_F01: yes There was a little Balance problemI was planning to solve it on pose...

Here is my Final Entry...

Old 03-01-2010, 10:58 PM   #179
Neil_F01
Neil_01

Awards Showcase
i'm guessing he was a kind of hunchback type creature right
Old 04-01-2010, 04:10 AM   #180
Freespace-3DT
Commando Moderator

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: Continued service to the threedy community throughout! Very well deserved. Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts. Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For coming up with a cool logo suggestion! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: For winning second place in the SMC Mix Me Up One More Time. 
Total Awards: 10
Lots of late entries

inpw: I'm sorry, but you were over the deadline. Voting had started, so I had to remove your entry. It's a good sculpt, so please join the new challenge and submit your entry before the clock goes boom.

StarCraft: Final Metamorphosis (Final 7.5 Minute CG Animation)

Speed Factor 2 (23-NOV-2010)

Demo Reel 2010 (1-OCT-2010)

StarCraft: First Contact (08-JUL-2009)

Freespace-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote