>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > The Creative Ones > 3D - 'Work In Progress - Organic models/scenes'

Old 21-03-2016, 12:36 PM   #1
anggitkun

Requesting Feedbacks and Advices on Stylized Pig

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum.

Apologize if my post is not where it supposed to be posted.

Right now I'm working on my 3Dcharacter , a stylized pig , for my final year project. But I'm having trouble getting the loop and topology correct. I don't know if what I'm doing right now is going in the right way or not. I tried to search for real pig reference and try to follow the muscle flow but found it very hard to apply since my character is stylized and having only 2 legs. I believed my previous mentor taught me that when doing character modeling I have to follow the real muscle topology to prevent doing a 'grid' topology and so that my character can have a good deformation and have a good topology in the end.

I don't have any mentors to ask and guide me about 3D modeling right now , as they are all specialized in animation. So I decided to ask here. Hopefully there is anyone who is kindly enough helping me / guide me in finishing my character.

Thank you in advance...

This is my screenshot of my progression so far :

My Concept :
anggitkun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character 3d, maya, modelling, pig