>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Help, Advice and Chat > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 08-07-2007, 09:43 AM   #856
Honki
if you're horni

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: For creating his wonderful  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 9
How could I beat those jokes?
I would also just be copying and pasting some old jokes from a website and changing the names to DahWan.

It's comin'. Don't worry.
Honki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 10:30 AM   #857
DahWan
sup?

Send a message via MSN to DahWan
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honki View Post
How could I beat those jokes?
I would also just be copying and pasting some old jokes from a website and changing the names to DahWan.

It's comin'. Don't worry.

honorable mentions:
Hero Robot
Wine Rack
Outdoor Grill
Napkin Holder

runner up's
none...

winners:
none...

- Too bad mostly all awards have been purged from the servers :P

Last edited by DahWan; 08-07-2007 at 01:01 PM..
DahWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 10:47 AM   #858
neolith
h4xx0r

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Dont worry.There's no suga'.

Quote:
something wrongI think
neolith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 07:01 PM   #859
DahWan
sup?

Awards Showcase
I just found out Glottis' signature is the most hilarious I've ever heard

honorable mentions:
Hero Robot
Wine Rack
Outdoor Grill
Napkin Holder

runner up's
none...

winners:
none...

Old 08-07-2007, 10:29 PM   #860
neolith
h4xx0r

Awards Showcase
OMG,a signature with Honki in it.Awww...

Quote:
something wrongI think
neolith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 06:29 AM   #861
MaggieQue

Send a message via MSN to MaggieQue
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation 
Total Awards: 3
I don't know why there are SO MANY people dislike me, I think this is my last post in off topic. I should spend more time on learning new 3d stuff.
MaggieQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 07:15 AM   #862
mim
Arm& you !

Send a message via Yahoo to mim
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Stylized Challenge - Gold: Winner of a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: Winning Stylized Challenge! 
Total Awards: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieQue View Post
I don't know why there are SO MANY people dislike me, I think this is my last post in off topic. I should spend more time on learning new 3d stuff.
Why you think ppl dislike you maggggggggie?! (sorry! Just my G button becomed sticky!)
Thought it's all for fun! and it's what you direct ppl to, by yourself!
Btw I think off-topic will be closed soon if you don't post here anymore!!

mim,
Whistle through your comb!
Do a loony-goony dance
‘Cross the kitchen floor!
Put something silly in the world!
That ain’t been there before!
"Sell Silverstain"
mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 08:52 AM   #863
Honki
if you're horni

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: For creating his wonderful  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
I'm not sure I understand Glottis's signature.
That phrase could be taken in a number of ways.

DahWan & Neolith. Don't even PRETEND that YOU TWO know what it means.

So the two of you get back to licking the windows and trying to bite your elbows. The nurse will be along shortly to wipe your bottoms.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:01 AM   #864
DahWan
sup?

Awards Showcase
-.-

Maggie, we don't dislike you (well, i don't dislike you anyway)
I'm just making the jokes 4 fun

No harm meant. I'll stop using you as a topic if u want =P

honorable mentions:
Hero Robot
Wine Rack
Outdoor Grill
Napkin Holder

runner up's
none...

winners:
none...

Old 10-07-2007, 02:21 PM   #865
DahWan
sup?

Awards Showcase
Well, i think it's safe to say that this forum section has lost a lot of posters in the last few days

honorable mentions:
Hero Robot
Wine Rack
Outdoor Grill
Napkin Holder

runner up's
none...

winners:
none...

Old 10-07-2007, 02:56 PM   #866
Josiah
Aka: Joser

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge 
Total Awards: 5
Josiah's post has been automatically altered following his temporary ban.

-3DTotal Staff

---------------------------
----------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
omfg ps3 is teh w1n

Yeah. It says in the Bible to only judge an opinion by its production value.
I'm shutting it down. Like some kinda...thread stopping ninja.

-----------------------------------------
----------------------------------
---------------------------
Josiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 09:59 PM   #867
BiG ToE-3DT
Reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: For being a totally count-on-able moderator, we proudly bestow upon you the Ultimate accolade that Threedy is capable of. Congratulations! :) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Wasteland Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! 
Total Awards: 14
An elderly couple was driving cross-country, and Josiah was driving.
he gets pulled over by the highway patrol. The officer says, "Josiah, did
you know you were speeding?"

Josiah turns and asks, "What did he say?"

Honki yells, "HE SAYS YOU WERE SPEEDING."

The patrolman says, "May I see your license?"

Honki yells, "HE WANTS TO SEE YOUR LICENSE." Josiah gives him the
license.

The patrolman says, "I see you are from Arkansas. I spent some time there
once, had the worst sex I have ever had."

"HE THINKS HE KNOWS YOU," Honki yells.

"something wrongI think"
Threedy 4 Life
I hate Justin Bieber every day
BiG ToE-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:06 PM   #868
Honki
if you're horni

Awards Showcase
Honki's post has been preemptively altered following a minor compulsion to post something silly.

-Honki
Old 11-07-2007, 07:38 PM   #869
DahWan
sup?

Awards Showcase
Honki is starting to feel more and more like a parrot to me =/

honorable mentions:
Hero Robot
Wine Rack
Outdoor Grill
Napkin Holder

runner up's
none...

winners:
none...

Old 12-07-2007, 05:59 AM   #870
BiG ToE-3DT
Reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: For being a totally count-on-able moderator, we proudly bestow upon you the Ultimate accolade that Threedy is capable of. Congratulations! :) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Wasteland Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! 
Total Awards: 14
and QUIMP - Various squiggles used to denote cussing in comic books

"something wrongI think"
Threedy 4 Life
I hate Justin Bieber every day
BiG ToE-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chat, crunchy butt hair, fun, honki has a small wee wee, honki like you mean it, honki's upside ya head, iŽd screw maggie for 1$, josiah is really hot, poop like you mean it, something wrong, you can't stop a manforse