>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Help, Advice and Chat > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 02-10-2014, 05:37 PM   #511
Robbert543
Mental Raytard

Send a message via MSN to Robbert543
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge 
Total Awards: 3
Hi!

Welcome to the Forums, I'm anxious to see your work!
Old 07-10-2014, 11:24 AM   #512
William_Cotton

Hei, I am William from Florida, a newbie to this community here. To speak about me, I'm a writer working for most of the online services like blogger, guest posts, article base, essay writing services, accounting essay writing service etc.. Writing is my PASSION. And as well I love traveling to experience and explore different country and their cultures etc.
William_Cotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 11:32 AM   #513
♥Ehsan♥

Send a message via Yahoo to ♥Ehsan♥
I say hello to everyone.I'm new and I hope I'll be a good member of this big family.
♥Ehsan♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2014, 09:44 PM   #514
RedStorm

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Total Awards: 2
I want to say Hello to all fellow artists here! Im new to the Forum and lm located in Munich (Germany) - my main focus lies on 3d modeling/texturing but besides that i want to learn matte painting step by step in the future to combine these fields one day.

Wish you all a great weekend and

best greetings from Germany

Tobias
RedStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2015, 06:40 PM   #516
Anusha

Hello Everyone, I am Anusha from India and I have joined this community looking for some guidance. I am a Functional Consultant in an MNC (6+ yrs exp) and considering a change in my career to Animation (2D-3D). I have come across few academy which offers a diploma in Animation in India(Bangalore).
→ Zica
→ MAAC
→ iPixio
→ Arena Multimedia
→ Animaster
→ Asian Institute of Gaming and Animation (AIGA)
→ ANTS Animation Training School, Bangalore

I would like to get in touch with anyone who has taken a course from any of these academies. I am open to any other recommendation/suggestion of academy. Guidance of any sort will be highly appreciated.

Last edited by Anusha; 14-06-2015 at 06:41 PM.. Reason: Duplicate Lines
Anusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2015, 10:52 PM   #517
MStandar
Addicted to 3D

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Best model in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Best model in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Best model in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 1st Place In PMC #29 Photo-Real modelling - Silver!: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 2nd Place PMC #30 Photo-Real modelling - Silver!: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Silver!: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 11
Welcome to the forums Kirestan
Old 03-03-2016, 12:03 PM   #518
Fr0stt

I want to say hello to everyone from Czech Republic

I've recently signed up because of my interest in VFX & CG... Occasionally I'm learning to model and render in Maya and Vray and sometimes I run into diffucult problems which I can't figure out myself so I wanted to have some place where I can ask for help and find a solution.

Besides, I love seeing other people's works so again, one more reason for being here

Thanks and have a great time!

Last edited by Fr0stt; 03-03-2016 at 12:45 PM..
Fr0stt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 01:05 PM   #519
Nippur

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 2
Welcome
Old 03-03-2016, 01:18 PM   #520
Fr0stt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippur View Post
Welcome
Thanks!
Fr0stt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2016, 02:18 PM   #521
jonnydjango

Hello!
I am a sculping Addict and want to show you some of my stuff. Most time i try to get it to work in Realtime (mostly Marmoset Toolbag 2). Ive posted some work of mine in the realtime section. But it seems to be dead there

Have a nice sunday!
jonnydjango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2016, 05:39 PM   #522
pierre1977

Hi all

I am from France and i am new on this forum.I am learning 3d modelling by myself since 1,5 year and all that i wish is to learn more and to improve.

See you
pierre1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 11:21 PM   #523
lotzoh

Hello! Nice to meet you all! My name is Essence I live in America and I am currently studying 3d modeling and texturing using Maya and Photoshop. I joined this forum to seek advice on improving and also critiques on my work!

I would love to see everyone's creations because that inspires me and I love art in all forms!

Peace!
lotzoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2016, 01:27 AM   #524
Mateus

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Total Awards: 1
Hi all!
Mateus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 07:44 AM   #525
bneu

Hi@all
bneu is offline   Reply With Quote