>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > The Creative Ones > 2D, traditional art and photography gallery

Old 27-02-2005, 02:29 AM   #61
Ibbo

Another experiment, the last one for today methinks!
Ibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2005, 02:52 AM   #62
JHarford
Director@Airship

Send a message via MSN to JHarford
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target Reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: My skateboard model was featured on the frontpage The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Female thread up on plug bar The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Rick whipslash bane was on the top row of the forums The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Posting a video in the Sculpting thread The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Whipslash bane featured on top row 
Total Awards: 11
hehe coool,
here is an experiment , its seductive women and some hidden meanings you can interpret yourself.
Its given me an idea for a complete painting so im going to start on that tonight.

JHarford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2005, 05:20 AM   #63
Mungo J

here's the sketch, was gonna wait to ink it, but i had a break to watch princess mononuke...

i was looking at the definition for seduction, and then i thought of the evil ways that people "entice someone astray from right behavior" (from dictionary.com) and thought of this...

(drawn from photo, as i suck at drawing off the brain)
Mungo J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2005, 05:23 AM   #64
JHarford
Director@Airship

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target Reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: My skateboard model was featured on the frontpage The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Female thread up on plug bar The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Rick whipslash bane was on the top row of the forums The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Posting a video in the Sculpting thread The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Whipslash bane featured on top row 
hey thats cool man! .
was scary at first. v.good likeness.
You on msn tonight?
Old 27-02-2005, 05:26 AM   #65
Mungo J

ta, i'm on now...
Old 27-02-2005, 05:27 AM   #66
JHarford
Director@Airship

Awards Showcase
lol lies tbh
/
v.cool sketch tho man.
hope you take part today.
the topic is something i think you will like.
Old 27-02-2005, 05:28 AM   #67
UnsteadyTeddy

Send a message via MSN to UnsteadyTeddy
great idea stripe \o/

well, i've wanted to get into painting for a while now, so this seems like a great way to start, and so many talented guys, im sure i will learn something every day.

Probably won't show anything for seduction because it was my first attempt at painting hehe.

Many thanks to stripe for the encouragement and critques.
Honda S2000
Mclaren SLR
Suzuki Swift
UnsteadyTeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2005, 05:46 AM   #68
Mungo J

quality pic stripe, i'm going with the blackness (in her hair and the world) being the source of all evil, and that's what makes her so seductive, the infinite darkness, in colour and mood,

made up meanings are always so much more fun than the intended ones...

lovely pic tho,
Old 27-02-2005, 05:51 AM   #69
JHarford
Director@Airship

Awards Showcase
yup v.much so
Old 27-02-2005, 05:54 AM   #70
Mungo J

tasty, love the mix between the red and black, can't wait to see a sooper-dooper version,
Old 27-02-2005, 06:11 AM   #71
UnsteadyTeddy

Send a message via MSN to UnsteadyTeddy
So i lied

took me about 20 mins to do this, im happy with it for my second attempt at painting

Little background to it ..
Couldn't think of anything to paint, then i saw my empty beer glass and it 'seduced' me to pour another beer

Honda S2000
Mclaren SLR
Suzuki Swift
UnsteadyTeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2005, 08:00 AM   #72
Mungo J

nice, like the idea, that's an ultimate seduction alright,

i'm 'liberating' a friends' tablet at the moment, so i'll paint tommorrow's, and gonna paint the sketch i already did over a few weeks, try and learn a lot...
Old 27-02-2005, 11:23 AM   #73
Mr-Ru

Talking

i'm an expert on seduction. alas only from a vicim perspective. partly why i never got round to yesterday's pic
Mr-Ru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2005, 05:03 PM   #74
Ibbo

Ha, some fantastic stuff being produced guys. I'll be the first to admit that i'm pants at digital painting, but this is really improving my style and allowing me to develop a technique! Cheeres to Cg for starting this up. I only hope more people join from the 2D forums!
Ibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2005, 07:59 PM   #75
JHarford
Director@Airship

Awards Showcase
no problem mate
hopefully there will be more people coming and posting , so i can structure it better later.
Hope to see your sketches for todays topic
which is :

Red

no explanation, your own interpretation