>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Archives > Challenge Archives > Myths and Legends - Nov 2009 > Speed Modelling - "Legendary Weapon"

Old 28-11-2009, 05:23 AM   #16
czacen

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: 100 posts Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge # 03 Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 3
looking very cool Hammering3D. I love the detailing on the Bow. Will you be doing the face like detail on the arrowhead?

Machine Blog
czacen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2009, 08:25 AM   #17
hammering3D
I belong to nobody ...

Send a message via Yahoo to hammering3D
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 4
thank U, no I will not doing the face, I don't like so much that kind of organic modeling.

I will post some more renders now, cause last night something happen with the forum or with my internet cause I couldn't access the forum anymore.
hammering3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2009, 08:26 AM   #18
hammering3D
I belong to nobody ...

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
;p
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2009, 05:08 PM   #19
Heavenly
Imaginary Wings

Awards Showcase
Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! 
Total Awards: 2
Very cool, good luck

come and see my blog too... even if you don't like my handmades, maybe you will enjoy my music playlist....
My Blog

PORTOFOLIO
Heavenly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:56 PM   #20
hammering3D
I belong to nobody ...

Awards Showcase
neah, I fail to post the final image in final thread , but it is bad anyway and never had a chance, maybe next comp
Old 01-12-2009, 09:57 PM   #21
J.B.

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: concept character thread, voodoo steam punk fighter was linked from the frontpage! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Won on speed painting challanges Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason:  Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: wining the first place on challenge # 90 Drunk. Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Won on speed painting challanges 
Total Awards: 8
i hate you buddy, you didn't show me your non toy render, though you would had chances with the other one (on 10 years old members, muhahahahha...)
This is really good by the way, to bad you didn't post it
Old 03-12-2009, 11:54 PM   #22
Heavenly
Imaginary Wings

Awards Showcase
Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! 
Total Awards: 2
Oh, to bad...

come and see my blog too... even if you don't like my handmades, maybe you will enjoy my music playlist....
My Blog

PORTOFOLIO
Heavenly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 02:52 AM   #23
safira218

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammering3D View Post
Ok ... I added some details in the middle of the bow and that is it, I keep my 3.5 minutes left if I want to add something later when I texture it and spot something that need to be change

safira218 is offline   Reply With Quote