>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Help, Advice and Chat > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 13-07-2006, 06:48 PM   #106
Knut
The Dark One

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 3
Quote:
TV crew sets up a massage house on a popular ski resort in Japan and booby traps it with plenty of "surprises". Visitors enter the warm massage house, unknown to the dangers that await them... A MUST-WATCH is Mission 2 section in the Video.
http://www.thejapanesearecrazy.com/i...d=12&Itemid=28

Quote:
TV crew sets up a porta-loo (toliet) at popular locations in Japan and booby traps it with a uplifting surprise! Users get caught absolutely off guard with the ten second trap... Absolutely hillarious!!!A must see is at the end of the video, where a fast boat trip absolutely finishes off all the poor victims!
http://www.thejapanesearecrazy.com/i...d=14&Itemid=30

what the hell
Knut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2006, 08:36 PM   #107
Josiah
Aka: Joser

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge 
Total Awards: 5
-34 health

"ouch"

Use +87 Vial of Death to Call on ice-king to ride his eagle and rip off left side rail.

---------------------------
----------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
omfg ps3 is teh w1n

Yeah. It says in the Bible to only judge an opinion by its production value.
I'm shutting it down. Like some kinda...thread stopping ninja.

Josiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2006, 11:45 PM   #108
BiG ToE-3DT
Reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: For being a totally count-on-able moderator, we proudly bestow upon you the Ultimate accolade that Threedy is capable of. Congratulations! :) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Wasteland Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! 
Total Awards: 14
my BiG Toe, they did a curl.

"something wrongI think"
Threedy 4 Life
I hate Justin Bieber every day
BiG ToE-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2006, 01:48 AM   #109
Josiah

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge 
http://youtube.com/watch?v=js0vOgjBf...%20it%20zidane

omfg ps3 is teh w1n

Old 14-07-2006, 02:28 AM   #110
Mr. Bluesummers-3DT
Supplies Coordinator

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: The particles tutorial got plugged along the top bar. Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 8
Quick Reply
Josiah; is that work-safe? I'm here for like 5 more hours. =\
Old 14-07-2006, 02:42 AM   #111
Lord Soc
Artillery Gunner

Send a message via ICQ to Lord Soc

Space Fighter WIP Updated 17 June
Lord Soc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2006, 04:22 AM   #112
Josiah

Awards Showcase
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy BlueSummers-3DT
Quick Reply
Josiah; is that work-safe? I'm here for like 5 more hours. =\
Yes, it is. I promise you that everything that I post is sutable for work. 100%

Josiah

omfg ps3 is teh w1n

Old 14-07-2006, 08:01 AM   #113
Mr. Bluesummers-3DT
Supplies Coordinator

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: The particles tutorial got plugged along the top bar. Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 8
Quick Reply
That was a riot! Yes, Merci to all those tourists and thier sense of humor. =)
Old 17-07-2006, 08:10 PM   #114
Robby
ouchy....*bump*

hahahaha LOL that was wounderful

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

I can't spell
This is the longest stairway ever
Robby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2006, 06:54 AM   #115
Bob Marley
Need to work more...

Send a message via MSN to Bob Marley
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Total Awards: 2
Link an object to the bend modifier

Hey everyone, i m not sure if that is the right place to be asking this question, but i know that most of you are pretty good with 3DS MAX so here is my question.

How could i Link an object to a bend modifier (if i have a cilinder bending, i want the sphere on top of it to follow the cilinder while he s bending) I guess it shouldn t be that hard but i m kind of stuck here, i have maybe found something but i would have to use some script. And i dont really like script so if anyone gone some ideas of how to help me plz do so.

e-mail: luclykanaky@hotmail.com

Thank you very much everyone.
Bob Marley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2006, 08:47 AM   #116
Josiah

Awards Showcase
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Marley
Hey everyone, i m not sure if that is the right place to be asking this question, but i know that most of you are pretty good with 3DS MAX so here is my question.

How could i Link an object to a bend modifier (if i have a cilinder bending, i want the sphere on top of it to follow the cilinder while he s bending) I guess it shouldn t be that hard but i m kind of stuck here, i have maybe found something but i would have to use some script. And i dont really like script so if anyone gone some ideas of how to help me plz do so.

e-mail: luclykanaky@hotmail.com

Thank you very much everyone.
You win the award of the day for randomness. CONGRATULATIONS! You should be proud! I know I am.....

(Btw, you just got FLAMED!........so there)

Josiah

omfg ps3 is teh w1n

Old 18-07-2006, 09:18 AM   #117
BiG ToE-3DT
Reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: For being a totally count-on-able moderator, we proudly bestow upon you the Ultimate accolade that Threedy is capable of. Congratulations! :) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Wasteland Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! 
no longer a boy.

"something wrongI think"
Threedy 4 Life
Old 19-07-2006, 12:14 AM   #118
Josiah

Awards Showcase
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG ToE-3DT
no longer a boy.
....I just got pwned.........

omfg ps3 is teh w1n

Old 22-07-2006, 10:18 PM   #119
Ilkejav mk5
Marquis of Montréal.

Send a message via MSN to Ilkejav mk5
THAT guy just got pwned!
Ilkejav mk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2006, 10:22 PM   #120
BiG ToE-3DT
Reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
This thread seems a little down. Saw this in another thread, thought it might help with all the sadness.

"something wrongI think"
Threedy 4 Life

Tags
chat, crunchy butt hair, fun, honki has a small wee wee, honki like you mean it, honki's upside ya head, i´d screw maggie for 1$, josiah is really hot, poop like you mean it, something wrong, you can't stop a manforse