>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > THE OLD THREEDY CHALLENGE FORUMS > Matte Painting Challenges

Old 11-05-2009, 12:46 PM   #16
MatejaPetkovic

TXShawn in WIP thread make new thread

M
MatejaPetkovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2009, 01:04 PM   #17
M_Cederstrom
Right Here

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge 'scary!' Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge 
Total Awards: 7
do we pick our own images?
M_Cederstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 09:41 AM   #18
ThunderLight
Doctor Max

Send a message via MSN to ThunderLight Send a message via Yahoo to ThunderLight
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Users Who Have Already Recieved Awards  	Issue reason	Issue time	Controls	Remove PKT	3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 2
HELLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAA .. let's get it on FIREEEEEEE ..... am ready to my first challenge here ... please let me know when to start

My Blog

ThunderLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 07:20 PM   #19
ThunderLight
Doctor Max

Send a message via MSN to ThunderLight Send a message via Yahoo to ThunderLight
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Users Who Have Already Recieved Awards  	Issue reason	Issue time	Controls	Remove PKT	3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
can i post my work 2moro ?

My Blog

ThunderLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 09:42 PM   #20
zanman

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Won on speed painting challanges #100: Hybrid Fusion Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Won on speed painting challanges Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Placed 3rd in the  
Total Awards: 5
I think I'm gonna give this MPC a shot......It'll be my first...
zanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 10:33 PM   #21
Suirebit-3DT
Redefining Reality

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Total Awards: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderLight View Post
can i post my work 2moro ?
wait for the final entries thread
Suirebit-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2009, 08:24 PM   #22
kaustavsinha

Send a message via ICQ to kaustavsinha Send a message via AIM to kaustavsinha Send a message via MSN to kaustavsinha Send a message via Yahoo to kaustavsinha
Awesome topic! How did I missed this Challenge; thanks Eric for letting me know about this! Great to see Mateja as a Judge for this Challenge, with Tiberius! Will give my best shot!

www.imdb.com/name/nm3457720

"Let's Paint The World With Peace"

Last edited by kaustavsinha; 28-05-2009 at 08:27 PM..
kaustavsinha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2009, 11:04 AM   #23
Oltskul
How you can fight?

Send a message via ICQ to Oltskul
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
count me in...
but iam going to rush it in one or two days

http://www.oltskul.com
Oltskul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #24
miycko
Draw Untill It Hurts!

Location: Lusaka, Zambia. Willing to relocate to anywhere in the world.
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge 
cool challenge. unfortunately i haven't done much mette painting and i'm a bit late so i can't enter.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:57 AM   #25
somu02

Awards Showcase
Matte Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a matte painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a matte painting challenge ''Gate to Hell'' 
Total Awards: 1
i,m in this challenge . hope i can complet.. no time to talk i have to finished my work asap.
somu02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 01:22 AM   #26
chirscomul

Cheers!
Valikie
Out of the many posts, this one attract my attention. I believe it is possible for anyone to participate.
Excellent ! I like it very much
chirscomul is offline   Reply With Quote