>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Challenges! Massive Monthly Competitions! > The Concept Art Challenge

Old 25-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
RNBCIcey

Awards Showcase
Matte Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a matte painting challenge! - Issue reason: Avengers Mash Up 
Total Awards: 1
Avengers Movie Mashups - Sabotage

Name:  Avengers_Mash_Up_Sabotage_Mix_002.jpg
Views: 3920
Size:  192.9 KB

OK!! So Sabotage is a mix between Black Widow, Nightcrawler and Predator.

I am having so much fun working on this character and all of my WIPS so far are on my Deviant Art page. http://rnbcicey.deviantart.com/gallery/39736624

There will be more images in a bit after I get most of the turnaround done.
RNBCIcey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 05:56 AM   #2
RNBCIcey

Awards Showcase
Matte Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a matte painting challenge! - Issue reason: Avengers Mash Up 

Old 30-09-2012, 05:58 AM   #3
RNBCIcey

Awards Showcase
I wanted to go ahead and mention this before but this character is a woman. I feel I should justify this because something that one of my old teachers said stuck in my head and when I was doing research on the Yautja (Predator) race, I came across some information. Originally Female Predators didn't have boobs, they were taller than the males, more aggressive and slimmer. Originally they didn't have boobs until an illustrator for Dark Horse didn't like that idea so it was changed to where fem-Predators have boobs. So I made Sabotage more muscle to show off the original Predator design.

Sabotage is a stealth character. She is master of martial art styles but will use knives since they are more silent and you don't have to worry about reloading or worry about your gun locking up on you. She has the ability to enter another dimension and teleport out into our world again, just like Nightcrawler. But she can only teleport in the immediate area that she sees.

Last edited by RNBCIcey; 30-09-2012 at 03:20 PM..
Old 30-09-2012, 06:00 AM   #4
RNBCIcey

Awards Showcase
I wanted to go ahead and mention this before but this character is a woman. I feel I should justify this because something that one of my old teachers said stuck in my head and when I was doing research on the Yautja (Predator) race, I came across some information. Originally Female Predators didn't have boobs, they were taller than the males, more aggressive and slimmer. Originally they didn't have boobs until an illustrator for Dark Horse didn't like that idea so it was changed to where fem-Predators have boobs. So I made Sabotage more muscle to show off the original Predator design.

Sabotage is a stealth character. She is master of martial art styles but will use knives since they are more silent and you don't have to worry about reloading or worry about your gun locking up on you. She has the ability to enter another dimension and teleport out into our world again, just like Nightcrawler. But she can only teleport in the immediate area that she sees.

Last edited by RNBCIcey; 30-09-2012 at 03:19 PM..