>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Challenges! Massive Monthly Competitions! > The All New Speed Modelling Challenges

Old 14-11-2014, 10:12 AM   #16
Drazzar

Awards Showcase
Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 1
Well CG it is bitter sweet to hear, glad that your work is picking up and personal time is always needed, but sad to see you have to step down. I wish I hadn't been busy lately and could have participated more. Thank you for all the hard work and your commitment to the threads. Don't know if anyone can fill your shoes with what you have done here. Hope to hear from you in the future and see what creations you come up with...model on CG

Drazzar
Drazzar is offline   Reply With Quote
GreatDrazzar! Thank you:
ClassicGamer-3DT (14-11-2014)
Old 15-11-2014, 07:57 PM   #17
ServantOfTheNoise

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Award Description: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts 
Hey ClassicGamer you did a great job and 8 years is alot of time. You and bigToe are awesome. Glad to see you're busy after reading about difficult periods in the past. Thank you for everything you did. Wish you all the best.
ServantOfTheNoise is offline   Reply With Quote
GreatServantOfTheNoise! Thank you:
ClassicGamer-3DT (16-11-2014)
Old 20-11-2014, 04:49 AM   #18
noyb
User

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
ClassicGamer, just wanted to stop by and say thank you for keeping these challenges going as long as you have. The threedy smcs have been going since my early college days, so it must have been 10 years... what a crazy run!
If it weren't for the SMCs, I'm sure I wouldn't be where I am today. Giving the opportunity for people to challenge themselves, learn, and grow for all these years is quite admirable... So thank you!
All the best with your future endeavors

noyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Greatnoyb! Thank you:
ClassicGamer-3DT (20-11-2014)
Old 24-11-2014, 01:58 PM   #19
dantrodgers

Awards Showcase
Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 4
All the best for the future CG, cheers for keeping up with these challengers for so long (even if I have been too busy to join in)
ClassicGamer-3DT (25-11-2014)
Old 28-11-2014, 01:11 AM   #20
xcessi
Michael

Send a message via Yahoo to xcessi
Awards Showcase
Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Hey.. sad to hear you will no longer be here.
It was a great journey.
Take care CG

WIP: Motorola C385
Honourable Mention: Bathub, Alloy Wheel, Playground
Runner up: Mug
xcessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Greatxcessi! Thank you:
ClassicGamer-3DT (30-11-2014)