>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Help, Advice and Chat > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 16-11-2012, 10:31 AM   #496
mr. monkey
ººBookmarks maniacºº

Send a message via MSN to mr. monkey
Hey dudes!
Glad to be here.
mr. monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:29 PM   #497
hishamsupian
Banned.

Send a message via Yahoo to hishamsupian
Hello there...

My name is Mohammad Hisamuddin bin Supian from Malaysia, Asia, would like to connect with u all feel free to msg me. I'm passionate about wordpress and thesis program ...
hishamsupian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:54 AM   #498
karyaali
we gonnaa die young :)

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd Place In SMC #92 
Total Awards: 2
welcome hishamsupian..enjoy
karyaali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 01:29 PM   #499
Dreamspeed

Hello out there

Hi All,

I've just signed up and hoping to meet new friends.

If you Love 3D art as much as Car's, then get in touch. I may have something that'll interest you.

Cheers. Pete.
Dreamspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 08:35 AM   #500
karyaali
we gonnaa die young :)

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd Place In SMC #92 
Total Awards: 2
which software u used for making 3d models
karyaali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 11:48 AM   #501
Dreamspeed

I'm attempting to use blender, but when I say I'm a newbie, I'm really starting from the beginning!

I have a full sized prototype super car which I'm trying to making into a 3D image, but finding it slow going.

I'm hoping to meet someone who would be interested in lending a hand, someone who has an interest in cars would be great. I don't mind switching to different software.

Do you have experience in doing 3D cars, is this something you may want to get involved with?
Dreamspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 01:02 AM   #502
Kage
Perfectionist...

Send a message via MSN to Kage
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: ''The Z-5500 Speaker system'' was featured on the frontpage! Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Best model in the photo real challenge 
Total Awards: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascalM View Post
Hi, just subscribed .
I am a young 3D artist (24 years old) currently working for Nine Dots Studio and always willing to learn new things when CG is in topic ^_^. I mostly do modeling but interested in art in various ways.
Welcome to the forums Hope you will be inspired here

Finished Projects:
Z-5500 Speaker Set
Xbox 360S
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 06:58 AM   #503
Marchioni

Hello Everyone,iam here to learn more and connect with you.
Marchioni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:57 AM   #504
Overmind5000
Giant flying dorito chip

Hello. I am Overmind5000, and I'm joining to compete in Unearthly Challenge. I have experience in various software such as Maya, Zbrush, 3ds Max, Blender, and so on. Not only do I know my way around the software, I know how to use it as well. I am open to any comments to my work. I hope to be a supportive member of this community.
Overmind5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:29 PM   #505
stevecobb76
long live linux!!!!

Hi all, I am steve. Semi-noob 3d mesh modeler. I am taking the CG Masters - Car Modeling and Texturing course. I have a couple really good models but nothing that can compare to what you guys do. I (right now) only use blender but blender is leaving a lot to be desired. so I am pondering the idea of 3d studio max or maya. Blender is just so disorganized. It makes it hard to do anything. I spend more time trying to de-cypher the menu setup!

I hope I can learn alot from youguys. I haven't been on any 3d websites since nystic closed down.
stevecobb76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:36 PM   #506
JHarford
Director@Airship

Send a message via MSN to JHarford
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target Reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: My skateboard model was featured on the frontpage The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Female thread up on plug bar The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Rick whipslash bane was on the top row of the forums The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Posting a video in the Sculpting thread The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Whipslash bane featured on top row The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 11
Welcome everyone. Have a look around
JHarford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2014, 01:38 AM   #507
MaXie

Hello everybody ... I'm very happy to join your forum 3dtotal
MaXie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2014, 08:45 PM   #508
p4vv37

Hi
Nice to meet You. I was always reading, decided to start writing
p4vv37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 09:02 PM   #509
AlphinaNovaStar

Hi I am AlphinaNovaStar. I am looking for a 3d artist forum to be part of. I googled 3d artist forum and found this place. Just checking it out to see if I can be part of this forum and if it is helpful for me.
AlphinaNovaStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 03:33 PM   #510
TheBigEye

Toy vet just saying hello

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and zBrush. Although I've been designing toys for more than 32 years the old school way (by hand and CAD) I've recently started a new series of figures completely designed in zBrush.

I look forward to discovering techniques here and hope to return the favor by sharing some of my knowledge in return.

The Big Eye Studio
TheBigEye is offline   Reply With Quote
GreatTheBigEye! Thank you:
Robbert543 (02-10-2014)