>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Help, Advice and Chat > CG Chat

Old 21-07-2005, 06:06 AM   #61
novoAlias
Found snow.

Send a message via MSN to novoAlias
Lambo Concept S

Unfortunately its still a concept so there is not much out there, the best I can suggest right now would be to use murcielago blueprints from www.smcars.net and modify them according to http://images.google.co.nz/images?q=...=en&lr=&imgsz= and http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame...hp&carnum=2219

If you do find blueprints let me know!
,,`,,`,,

http://forums.3dtotal.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=726&dateline=11981294  96
novoAlias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2005, 09:27 PM   #62
Freek

That's actaully an entirely different design.
The Murcielago Roadster is already in full production and availebel.

But yeah I geuse fiddeling about with the hardtop blueprints is the only option if no prints are yet online. The tricky bitt is the back end with a new engine cover but it's probably not impossible to work out.

Thanks anyway.

Last edited by Freek; 21-07-2005 at 09:30 PM..
Freek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2005, 10:43 PM   #63
Akula
The Shark

Send a message via MSN to Akula
Exclamation POST LINKS TO BLUEPRINTS HERE

Well this is way out of my league for now, but I found it (thanks to GRA*FX). It's an index of car blueprints, lots of models. All views.

http://3dcenter.ru/blueprints/
Akula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2005, 12:30 AM   #64
Ninto
b4k4

Send a message via MSN to Ninto
Have you ever seen
www.onnovanbraam.com
www.suurland.com
www.smcars.net
?
As they have a lot more blueprints
Ninto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2005, 01:20 AM   #65
MonteCristo
Can't stay away.

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: Sticking with us through the years and being generally cool! (and not to forget, being a super human moderator too!) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: DWIII artwork featured on the frontpage The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: DWIII final renders featured on the frontpage The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For the Countess. The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For successfully repping Threedy on the Mini Challenge #2. Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: To try and temp you to come back again! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: cute but viscious The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #5 - 1st Place The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #1 - 3rd Place 
Total Awards: 14
It's probably about time we had one of these on a sticky... good one.
Old 22-07-2005, 03:15 AM   #66
novoAlias
Found snow.

@Freek
Wow i really didnt know that , well it didnt show up on any of the sites particularly, but i'll have another look later.
,,`,,`,,

http://forums.3dtotal.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=726&dateline=11981294  96

Last edited by novoAlias; 23-07-2005 at 03:58 PM.. Reason: Post got moved in merge
Old 22-07-2005, 01:28 PM   #67
anima3d
teh nabcake

Send a message via Yahoo to anima3d
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge week 38 ''triped'' Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge week 52 ''It's our birthday'' 
Total Awards: 5
blueprints:

http://blueprints.onnovanbraam.com/

http://world.guns.ru/main-e.htm
Old 22-07-2005, 03:40 PM   #68
Yanik
Electrifying

@ Monty: There is allready a huge sticky blueprint thread in the classified adds section, why create another one?
Yanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2005, 06:40 PM   #69
MonteCristo
Can't stay away.

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: Sticking with us through the years and being generally cool! (and not to forget, being a super human moderator too!) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: DWIII artwork featured on the frontpage The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: DWIII final renders featured on the frontpage The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For the Countess. The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For successfully repping Threedy on the Mini Challenge #2. Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: To try and temp you to come back again! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: cute but viscious The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #5 - 1st Place The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #1 - 3rd Place 
Damn! You know, I could have sworn there was one floating about somewhere, but why they're in the Classified Ads section I'll never know. It's been there for a while, so I suppose I'll have to leave it there.
Old 22-07-2005, 06:56 PM   #70
novoAlias
Found snow.

I wondered that, chris-3dt told me people would be looking in classifieds for blueprints... why not make a clone in this forum? (can you do that? so they match each other)
,,`,,`,,

Old 22-07-2005, 09:30 PM   #71
MonteCristo
Can't stay away.

Awards Showcase
Ooh, I merged them into this thread! And no-one died!

Phew!
Old 23-07-2005, 03:58 PM   #72
novoAlias
Found snow.

Huzzah

BTW Caps are bad mmmkay
,,`,,`,,

Last edited by novoAlias; 24-07-2005 at 04:34 AM..
Old 23-07-2005, 08:04 PM   #73
Freek

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWolf
@Freek
Wow i really didnt know that , well it didnt show up on any of the sites particularly, but i'll have another look later.
Don't go out of your way on my behalf because I've already trawled through all of the usual places, it's not there. That's why I posted here, wondered if perhaps somebody had it one of thier personal sites.
Freek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2005, 05:31 PM   #74
cgvideos

Send a message via MSN to cgvideos
cgvideos.tk should now be changed to cgvideos.net

it is also directed to a page which has some blueprints for now, database coming soon
Old 20-09-2005, 06:00 AM   #75
novoAlias
Found snow.

Okay i'll upgrade my links as soon as I get time, been busy recently =/
,,`,,`,,