>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Dominance War V

Old 26-05-2011, 07:28 PM   #106
hulahuga
Dr. Hula

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon_Freeman View Post
Thank you guys!

Topogun miracle! It saves a lot of time!
Aha, so that's why Seems this one really turned out to be almost solely a sculpting challenge for you then...

Epic end result but to be honest I thought the diffuse was a bit flat and to washed out in a way, too bad with such a great model, but I guess it was an issue of time.

Looking forward to seeing more works from you around here!

Currently using: Maya - Mudbox - ZBrush - Photoshop

WIP
Hula's 2D Sketchbook http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=777808
Hula's 3D Sketchbox http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=76693
Hula and Waska's Joint Project Thread http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=792813
hulahuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2011, 07:45 PM   #107
Gordon_Freeman

Quote:
Epic end result but to be honest I thought the diffuse was a bit flat and to washed out in a way, too bad with such a great model, but I guess it was an issue of time.
You are right! Time.... my old enemy!
Gordon_Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 05:56 PM   #108
Stupendoman

awesome!
Stupendoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2011, 04:15 PM   #109
ZenMan

Send a message via MSN to ZenMan
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work ''scarlet spiderman beeing ''was linked from the frontpage! 
Total Awards: 6
I quite like this one, everything looks good, maybe too symetrical and compared to how he looks, his size he should have a massive sword also make to look like rock/metal. Just personal taste..
Overall 4 stars!

http://negativeiso.blogspot.de/

Working In Berlin at the Moment CG Artist/Fashion Photographer

" Be a fanatical follower of your dreams!"
ZenMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:33 PM   #110
xpander

Send a message via MSN to xpander
very god '.'
+ Details, + perfect
xpander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:05 PM   #111
Steppan

wow, first of all your character looks great and I'm sure it helped that you started off with some very good and solid concepts.
My favourite part is the head, there is a lot of detail and the eyes really bring life into the character. I love what you've done with the back of the head too, he looks so damn cool; though I still don't think I would want to meet him haha
Also I like the idea behind the sword splitting off into 2 swords, it looks good though I have no doubt if you'd had more time you would have added even more detail to them?

well done!!
Steppan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:46 AM   #112
Neil_F01
Neil_01

Send a message via MSN to Neil_F01
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge #61 -  Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 9
cool entry.. like it...
Neil_F01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 10:32 AM   #113
Imob123

really nice concept keep up the good work.
Imob123 is offline   Reply With Quote