>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Dominance War V

Old 14-04-2011, 06:47 PM   #16
washka
(Oo)

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge ''Revenge'' 
Total Awards: 6
01 for me, don't like 3 too.

Member initiate of the very secret splotcher congregation...

If you really like what you do, you can make marvellous things, if you don't: use your eraser and take a breath!
washka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011, 07:43 PM   #17
Kaiune3D
Available for freelance

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: old school challenge Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: evolution Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: good vs evil Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: wasteland Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Avenger Mash Up Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: mount up 
Total Awards: 8
Its a toss up between 1 and 2. I think longere type the shirt on 1may be a touch on the harder side than the top you got on 2. But if you do it right it would look awesome.
Kaiune3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 08:34 AM   #18
icex2009
edge

Awards Showcase
The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 1
New upload

try to design three different stlyes.
Attached Images

icex2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 01:06 PM   #19
E4sY
aka E4sY_506 (xbox live)

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason:  
Looks good on the front, but i can't really make out whats going on with her anal and small of back area on #3. I would go with #1.
E4sY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 03:25 AM   #20
icex2009
edge

Awards Showcase
The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  
Thanks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlock 279 View Post
Number one is pretty is cool, but it feels like it may be a little too busy.

Number 2 is my favorite. Its got a nice flow to it and a certain elegance. Very aquatic looking. Very cool.

Not really feelin' #3. For some reason it doesn't feel as natural as the other two do.
I want to redesign the feature of the 2nd and 3rd
Old 16-04-2011, 03:26 AM   #21
icex2009
edge

Awards Showcase
Thanks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by washka View Post
01 for me, don't like 3 too.
the third one outfit that I want design is a fitted transparently liquid suit
Old 16-04-2011, 03:26 AM   #22
icex2009
edge

Awards Showcase
Thanks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by E4sY View Post
Looks good on the front, but i can't really make out whats going on with her anal and small of back area on #3. I would go with #1.
As your opinion~I'll redesign to strengthen my feature from 1 to 3
Old 17-04-2011, 08:35 PM   #23
icex2009
edge

Awards Showcase
New upload

Go
Attached Images

Old 17-04-2011, 08:38 PM   #24
MemoNick

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
I like the first goddess' colors, but I prefer the second one's cothing.
MemoNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2011, 11:02 PM   #25
squarefighter

I like the straps on the outfit of the top design with the blue and green colors. I think that makes the design more interesting, but maybe a little less godlike? So it's hard to say which would work out better there. I like the idea of clawed feet on the bottom one, but I think they should be a little more rounded and cat-like to fit the feminine character.

Great style, I really look forward to seeing this in 3D.
squarefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2011, 04:56 PM   #26
icex2009
edge

Awards Showcase
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemoNick View Post
I like the first goddess' colors, but I prefer the second one's cothing.
thanks~I'll try hard to show both of them.
Old 18-04-2011, 04:57 PM   #27
icex2009
edge

Awards Showcase
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarefighter View Post
I like the straps on the outfit of the top design with the blue and green colors. I think that makes the design more interesting, but maybe a little less godlike? So it's hard to say which would work out better there. I like the idea of clawed feet on the bottom one, but I think they should be a little more rounded and cat-like to fit the feminine character.

Great style, I really look forward to seeing this in 3D.
thanks~just as your opinion that it does less godlike of my design.I love the idea of cat-like feet!
Old 19-04-2011, 08:13 PM   #28
icex2009
edge

Awards Showcase
New Upload

go
Attached Images

Old 20-04-2011, 04:14 AM   #29
Kaiune3D
Available for freelance

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: old school challenge Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: evolution Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: good vs evil Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: wasteland Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Avenger Mash Up Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: mount up 
Total Awards: 8
4 is looking good but I like the boots on 3
Kaiune3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 08:58 AM   #30
MemoNick

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Love number 1. All of them are good though. Good work!
MemoNick is offline   Reply With Quote