>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Help, Advice and Chat > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 23-06-2007, 09:01 PM   #781
Honki
if you're horni

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: For creating his wonderful  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 9
WTF does 35T-x35 mean?
Honki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2007, 06:22 PM   #782
MaggieQue

Send a message via MSN to MaggieQue
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation 
Total Awards: 3
I'm so tired.

but I've to finish rigging my ugly garfield's face, because next week I'm going to travel 5 days.

I've just figuring out how to wire object "scale", before that it keeps having "unable convert float to [1,1,1] point3".
MaggieQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2007, 06:28 PM   #783
MaggieQue

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation 
when we use "FFD", can we wire the "control points"?

Example FFD 2x2x2, there are 4 control points, can I wire one of them to a slider?
Old 25-06-2007, 06:59 PM   #784
BiG ToE-3DT
Reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: For being a totally count-on-able moderator, we proudly bestow upon you the Ultimate accolade that Threedy is capable of. Congratulations! :) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Wasteland Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! 
Total Awards: 14
you got me Maggie. Never tried. I just stick with morph targets when it comes to animating the face.

"something wrongI think"
Threedy 4 Life
I hate Justin Bieber every day
BiG ToE-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 09:40 AM   #785
MaggieQue

Awards Showcase
I think the FFD control points can't be wired. I keep having a problem with FFD, example eyelid and eye ball are 2 individual meshes, and they are applied with the same FFD. When I animating the eyelid, the eyelid shape are different with eyeball, so the eyeball extrudes from the eyelid.
Old 26-06-2007, 10:53 AM   #786
Honki
if you're horni

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: For creating his wonderful  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Sitting together on a train, travelling through the Swiss Alps, was a Kiwi guy, an Australian bloke, a little old Greek lady, and a young blonde Swiss girl with large breasts.

The train goes into a dark tunnel and a few seconds later there is the sound of a loud slap.

When the train emerges from the tunnel, the Kiwi has a bright red hand print on his cheek.

No one speaks.

The old lady thinks:
The Kiwi guy must have groped the blonde in the dark, and she slapped his cheek.

The blonde Swiss girl thinks:
That Kiwi guy must have tried to grope me in the dark, but missed and fondled the old lady and she slapped his cheek.

The Kiwi thinks:
The Australian bloke must have groped the blonde in the dark. She tried to slap him but missed and got me instead.

The Australian thinks:
I can't wait for another tunnel, just so I can smack the Kiwi again.
Old 26-06-2007, 10:56 AM   #787
Honki
if you're horni

Awards Showcase
Three women have a very late night drinking. They leave in the early morning hours and go home their separate ways. The next day, they all meet and compare notes about who was drunkest the night before.

The first girl claims that she was the drunkest, saying, "I drove straight home and walked into the house. As soon as I got through the door, I blew chunks for 10 minutes."

The second says, "You think that was drunk? Hell, I got into my car and wrapped it around the first tree I saw. I don't even have insurance!"

The third says, "No, I was the drunkest by far. When I got home, I got into a big fight with my husband, knocked over a candle, and burned the whole house down!" She begins to cry.

The room falls silent.

Finally, the first girl speaks up: "I don't think you understand...Chunks is my dog!"
Old 26-06-2007, 05:27 PM   #788
Mr. Bluesummers-3DT
Supplies Coordinator

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: The particles tutorial got plugged along the top bar. Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 8
Maggie
I'm not in front of my computer, but I have a guess.
Take a look at the Maxscript help-file, and see what it says about FFDs. If you can access the FFD control points via maxscript, then I guarantee there's a way to create a control board for it. I.e. (pseudo-code)
Code:
global currentFFD
On Button1 clicked do 
  currentFFD = createFFDOn selection
on Slider1 changed value do
  currentFFD.Points[1].pos.x = value
Old 26-06-2007, 05:56 PM   #789
Josiah
Aka: Joser

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge 
Total Awards: 5
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honki View Post
I SO don't know what you mean!?!
Must you always be soo difficult?

BRING BACK AutoMod-3DT

---------------------------
----------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
omfg ps3 is teh w1n

Yeah. It says in the Bible to only judge an opinion by its production value.
I'm shutting it down. Like some kinda...thread stopping ninja.

-----------------------------------------
----------------------------------
---------------------------
Josiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 06:35 PM   #790
MaggieQue

Awards Showcase
Thankyou Guy Bluesummers. I think we don't have to use maxscript, but using Track View.

Quote:
Animate All—Assigns Point3 controllers to all control points so that they're immediately visible in Track View.

By default the control points of an FFD lattice don't appear in Track View because they don't have controllers assigned to them. But when a control point is animated, a controller is assigned to it and becomes visible in Track View. With Animate All, you can add and delete keys and perform other key operations.
Old 26-06-2007, 06:44 PM   #791
MaggieQue

Awards Showcase
And I read this from maxscript reference, I'm very confused now.........

Quote:
There is no method for assigning controllers to the FFD control points
I've just assigned Point3XYZ controller to one of the FFD control point. When u click "Animate All" button, all control points are assigned Bezier Point3 controller.

Last edited by MaggieQue; 26-06-2007 at 06:47 PM..
Old 26-06-2007, 07:20 PM   #792
Honki
if you're horni

Awards Showcase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
Must you always be soo difficult?

BRING BACK AutoMod-3DT
Who the **** is AutoMod-3DT?????
Old 26-06-2007, 08:22 PM   #793
BiG ToE-3DT
Reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: For being a totally count-on-able moderator, we proudly bestow upon you the Ultimate accolade that Threedy is capable of. Congratulations! :) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Wasteland Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! 
Total Awards: 14
hes a robot, if I'm not mistaken, he was lost in the great war.

"something wrongI think"
Threedy 4 Life
I hate Justin Bieber every day
BiG ToE-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 09:03 PM   #794
Honki
if you're horni

Awards Showcase
What does 35T-x35 mean?
Old 26-06-2007, 11:08 PM   #795
agony

Send a message via MSN to agony
35T-x35 is a tank that was developed secretly in Prussia in the years between 1998-2001, the thing is that this tank can shoot any moving object in the parameter of 10 miles with a 91.87% chance to hit the target.

during a test the tank shoot a topless girl. the soldier in the tank swear that he didn't use his hand at all, but he was watching the girl and suddenly the shot came out.

did I answer your question Honki?

Tags
chat, crunchy butt hair, fun, honki has a small wee wee, honki like you mean it, honki's upside ya head, iŽd screw maggie for 1$, josiah is really hot, poop like you mean it, something wrong, you can't stop a manforse