>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Dominance War V

Old 16-03-2011, 12:49 PM   #1
Cordero

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For contributions to 3DTotal and the 3DTotal forums! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 6
Talking Dominace War V - 3D - Nimrit, Goddess of Humility - Cordero

Hi all! Finally it started

Little story:

After five long period of war, men finally got tired of endless bloodshed and pain. Loosing a friend, or member of the family one day, and murdering someone else on the other finally got to the heart of even the most deadly, and violent creatures of the world of Dominance.

In their desperate desire for a way out, Nimrit, Goddess of Humility was created from the souls of the fallen in battle, and from the heart of the unfortunate ones who managed to stay alive.
After the Goddess finally took material form from the mourning prayers, she came down to the fields of battle, where lost men and beast fought their battles over nothing.

Generals with thousands of battle scars, beasts from the depths of the Earth, and tired soldiers of war all surrendered their weapons after years of pain, and agony, seeing maybe the last pure, innocent being sitting in the middle of the battlefield...

Gods of War, Fire, and Brutality lost their power... no one prayed for them anymore...

This is how Nimrit, the Goddess of Humility became the most powerful of all Gods in the realm of Dominance.

I hope you liked the story!! As far as I know Nimrit means humble, so thats why I picked the name. Aaand because it sounds cool

My final image will be the scene, where Nimrit sits in the middle of the battlefield, playing her flute in the middle of the scene glowing in the dark, surrounded by various battle worn warriors. (the pose she will be sitting in is already fix!)
Her palms, and bottom of feet (whats that called?) will be pink, kind of like a real soft skin, which symbolizes how pure she is.
Some jewelery, like a necklace, or a tiara will be... present

Not sure about the design of the clothing, and about the colors she will wear, but it will take shape I guess. Will try and fire up a concept later on.

I feel, that the most important parts will be the hands, and feet, so those must be perfect... I don't really know how that information is important to you guys, but I already written it down so

Hope you guys like the idea! Please let me know, what you think!!!
Old 16-03-2011, 01:56 PM   #2
NinthJake
The Ninth

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For coming up with a cool design for 3DTotal website 
Total Awards: 3
That's a really neat background story and I could imagine what your image will look like in the final stage, really cool

Good luck soldier
NinthJake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 02:15 PM   #3
paulius-st

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason:  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 16
sounds interesting but reading this one thing comes to my mind and that thing is in this picture .
P.S. sory for my horny thought.
Attached Images

paulius-st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 02:17 PM   #4
Cordero

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For contributions to 3DTotal and the 3DTotal forums! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
NinthJake: Thanks!

paulius-st: vomiting?
Old 16-03-2011, 02:21 PM   #5
paulius-st

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason:  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordero View Post

paulius-st: vomiting?
no no vomiting. girl with a stick in her hand and the rest is obvious

sory if i offended you. been modeling for straight 24 hours so my mind is in outer space .
Old 16-03-2011, 02:24 PM   #6
Cordero

Awards Showcase
not offended in any way

well if I look at the picture that way... its a compliment
Old 16-03-2011, 02:29 PM   #7
paulius-st

Awards Showcase
oh. its ok then .
i'm hoping to see something realy good from you as usual.
Old 16-03-2011, 02:53 PM   #8
discmage

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
I like the story...quite...humane...in comparison to usual entries Hopefully you can pull the purity off in the modeling though Good luck!
Old 16-03-2011, 03:24 PM   #9
GregStrangis

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! 
Total Awards: 1
Really like this idea! Almost like a Pied Piper of sorts. This comes to mind

Also maybe this link can help, some awesome Renaissance photos here!
http://atistatplay.deviantart.com/gallery/
GregStrangis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 05:43 PM   #10
tsabszy
Csaba Baity

Send a message via MSN to tsabszy
Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 2
gonna keep an eye on your stuff :P
ok.. now we've got enough details about the backstory of your chick now let's get back to work and let's see some details visually!!
(btw you came up with a cool story!)
tsabszy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 06:07 PM   #11
washka
(Oo)

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge ''Revenge'' 
Hoooooooot, I hope something sexxxxxy.
Gl man, you know I'll keep an eye.
washka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 08:22 PM   #12
chris_solo
looking for job...

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: won the 3dtotal T-shirt competition. Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a digital painting challenge ''Armageddon'' 
good luck Cordero,
sounds interesting concept!
Old 17-03-2011, 12:21 AM   #13
Cordero

Awards Showcase
discmage: thanks! Yeah, I am kinda in the mood for some positive stuff these days

GregStrangis: Thanks for the link! There are defo some useful stuff I'll use!

tsabszy: Thanks! Yeah, I'll try and put more details in there I normally do..

washka: Totally sexy! Godlike sexy...

chris_solo: Thanks! Will you join mate?

Sorry I didn't wait till I can show something better, but I'm all hasty here

This basically just represents the pose, and the feel I'm going for with the final image. Now I'll draw a naked girl (wehee) and make some cloth variations. After we select the best from the cloth design, I'll draw some armor on it (like thin lines of metals).. and then start to work with the 3D part.

Meanwhile, let me know which one of these girls you think fits the word Humility the best!
Attached Images

Old 17-03-2011, 12:37 AM   #14
CGzero
3d and Design

Oh man, I can already tell Im looking forward to this one!
Old 17-03-2011, 12:55 AM   #15
Martin_x

Awards Showcase
The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a low poly challenge ''Army of One'' Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a low poly challenge 
Total Awards: 5
I think #3. Both face and haircut. Good luck with this!
Martin_x is offline   Reply With Quote