>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > THE OLD THREEDY CHALLENGE FORUMS > AVATAR

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2009, 09:47 PM   #1
trashmito

Send a message via MSN to trashmito
Awards Showcase
The Platinum Eye: Only 1 or 2 given out per year for posting the most incredible art ever seen! - Issue reason: For producing some winning artwork in the Avatar interforum competition The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! 
Total Awards: 2
AVATAR - Comic - trashmito - Electrica

Greetings all!

I've been thinking about my avatar for a while now. The one I entering the contest with is not the first version. First I tended to do a creature close to nature, hunting, living with no worries. But I tought that is not what I want to do.
So my avatar is a super being, Electrica who is charged with electricity. Not only charged, but she radiates. She lives in a city witch is sealed on a planet with savage waists. One day Electrica came down from the sky as a tiny little girl, no one knows from where exactly, but the residents of the city saw her good intentions so they admitted her to their community. As she grew the people discovered the true nature of her destructive power. Anywhere she went, wrecked all the machines with her electromagnetic field. A craftmen taught about the problem, and made an armor witch increases Electrica's power, and also helps her to control it. Since then Electrica is able to fly and she became the protector of the city.
Except that she is a normal teenager, always smiling, always happy little girl. She like to sing and she really like little kids. Maybe she will play with them in the final picture ofcourse demonstrating her power in a friendly or funny way.
Her hair rising to the sky, because the electricity .
Attached Images

Last edited by trashmito; 07-03-2009 at 05:31 PM.. Reason: Changing display image
trashmito is offline   Reply With Quote