>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Help, Advice and Chat > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 30-06-2006, 09:48 PM   #46
DigitalPutty
Im a poly pusher. Sweet.

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
Im at work ... not at home.

I dont wear boxers.
DigitalPutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2006, 10:59 PM   #47
Mr. Bluesummers-3DT
Supplies Coordinator

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: The particles tutorial got plugged along the top bar. Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 8
Quick Reply
Have you tried boxer-briefs? They're really comfy!
Unless you're female, in which case, they're awkward.

Last edited by Mr. Bluesummers-3DT; 01-07-2006 at 12:00 AM..
Mr. Bluesummers-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2006, 11:37 PM   #48
Antievo-3DT
The Viking Moderator

Send a message via MSN to Antievo-3DT
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 2
Hey Guy BlueSummers, what is a Boxer-Brief compared to a regular boxer? lol.
I honestly don't know, lol. I only have black boxers I think... And some gray...
(No! Not because I carp my pants, so don't even go there, lol)

Antievo-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2006, 11:58 PM   #49
Mr. Bluesummers-3DT
Supplies Coordinator

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: The particles tutorial got plugged along the top bar. Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! 
What are boxer briefs?
Boxer briefs are the best of both worlds IMHO. Briefs look way too much like tight bathing suits (horrible); and they're kind of restrictive. Boxers look better, but provide zero support; which means if you run or move too quckly, you...erm...bounce and that can really take it's toll at the end of the day.

Boxer briefs are like boxers (going half-way down the thigh), but a little more form-fitting. They look good (so the girlfriend's impressed) and support you so you can still maintain an active lifestyle. I recommend trying it.
Old 01-07-2006, 12:26 AM   #50
Antievo-3DT
The Viking Moderator

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Haha! Well, I see. I guess support is not at bad thing sometimes, but...
I believe it is not that good for your spermcount! Lol!

Maby I'll buy a few and parade them in front of my girlfriend as well, haha.
(If they are like "hotpants" she might punch me in the face... But... )

Old 01-07-2006, 01:07 AM   #51
Novak
Not From Earth

I'm Finally Home I have Blue and Black Boxer....

Maybe we can make this thread like a word association?

|| XBox One ID || Novak3D
Novak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 01:18 AM   #52
RockstarKate
Maxaholics Anonymous

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge  Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 3
I sleep in boxers...
Female opinion: tightie whities are for little boys. Boxer-briefs are sexy. IMHO
RockstarKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 01:24 AM   #53
Antievo-3DT
The Viking Moderator

Awards Showcase
Well, if RockstarKate says Boxer-briefs are sexy! They have to be! Hehe...
Boxer-briefs, here I come! Watch out mankind, as I enter the world of tight underwear!
(Maby I will take a pic with them on, and post in the "Show a Picture of Yourself" thread. Haha, just kidding.)

Old 01-07-2006, 01:32 AM   #54
Mr. Bluesummers-3DT
Supplies Coordinator

Awards Showcase
Quick Reply
Quote:
(Maby I will take a pic with them on, and post in the "Show a Picture of Yourself" thread. Haha, just kidding.)
Oh wow, that'd be a wild turn of events. Glad you agree Kate!
Old 01-07-2006, 01:34 AM   #55
Antievo-3DT
The Viking Moderator

Awards Showcase
Haha!!! Yeah... Thank G' I am not that crazy
(Btw Guy BlueSummers, check your PM's )

Old 01-07-2006, 07:53 AM   #56
Knut
The Dark One

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Boxer briefs are pretty neat I wear them.
Knut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 10:45 AM   #57
Knut
The Dark One

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Antievo new msn ^^
Old 01-07-2006, 06:44 PM   #58
Josiah
Aka: Joser

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge 
Total Awards: 5
It's Sticky Time!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------
----------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
omfg ps3 is teh w1n

Yeah. It says in the Bible to only judge an opinion by its production value.
I'm shutting it down. Like some kinda...thread stopping ninja.

-----------------------------------------
----------------------------------
---------------------------
Josiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 07:21 PM   #59
Knut
The Dark One

Awards Showcase
Stick around!

Old 01-07-2006, 08:30 PM   #60
gnome
Stray Soul

Send a message via ICQ to gnome Send a message via MSN to gnome
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed animation challenge ''Wrestling Move'' 
erm,

?

Tags
chat, crunchy butt hair, fun, honki has a small wee wee, honki like you mean it, honki's upside ya head, i´d screw maggie for 1$, josiah is really hot, poop like you mean it, something wrong, you can't stop a manforse