>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > THE OLD THREEDY CHALLENGE FORUMS > THE Sculpting Challenge > THE Sculpting Challenge - Archives

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 04:25 AM   #76
DeadlyFreeze
Not a zombie.

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: For throwing one hell of a good suggestion out there. You suggested the sculpting challenge, and we ran with it. The community loves it. Nice one! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target Reached Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target Reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: your testicles Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge ''Death Match'' Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in Low POly Comp #22 Washed Up super Hero 
Total Awards: 10
Almost forgot to add mine lol
Attached Images

The mysterious guy behind you...
Old 12-05-2008, 04:41 AM   #77
pap87

Some awesome work here.
Here's my contribution.
2h 15mins.
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2008, 04:48 AM   #78
AA-ron
Double-A

Fun challenge and a lot of good entries! I heard about this on the zbrushcentral forums and I just had to join 3dtotal and partake in the challenge. I clocked in in just under 3 hours..phew. Well, if nothing else, Ive found where my strengths and weaknesses are. More, more, more speed sculpt challenges!! Goodluck to everyone!
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2008, 05:40 AM   #79
Nato_VanDookie

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
well here's mine...about 1.5-2 hours...
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2008, 07:48 AM   #80
Tamal
Azu

Send a message via AIM to Tamal Send a message via MSN to Tamal Send a message via Yahoo to Tamal
water orc head

This is my final submission.Here's my contribution.
2h 35mins.
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2008, 08:07 AM   #81
MarioC

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Total Awards: 2
here is my final entry

done in zbrush, in 3 hours ^^
Name:  Orc_02_finish_entry.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  140.5 KB
Old 12-05-2008, 08:57 AM   #82
suruj2d3d

Send a message via Yahoo to suruj2d3d
orc's head

this my final submission.Great challenge going on here. So, why not give it a try. As I m new to zbrush ,this is wat I got so far. I hope u like it. c&c are most welcome. i have done this model within 2.45 hours.......thanks to all.
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2008, 08:59 AM   #83
3dshawon

Send a message via MSN to 3dshawon Send a message via Yahoo to 3dshawon
Talking Orc's Head

Hi everybody, my first post on this forum. Nice to see everyone's take on the good old trusted orc's head.
Thanks all.
Time: 2.49 hours
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2008, 09:00 AM   #84
Knut
The Dark One

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 3
Good stuff everyone! This thread will be closed now, no more entrys allowed.
It's been great watching this competition grow, so for the final touch head over to the voting thread and decide a winner. Good luck!

Last edited by Knut; 12-05-2008 at 09:05 AM..
Old 12-05-2008, 09:32 AM   #85
vongn
rolling stone

super weak.

aaawww weak sauce, so weak, I missed the dead line, I don't know why but I thought it was on the 18th?? anyways, Happy Mothers Day! and here would have been my final entry. 2 n half hours

hope so the next comp will be this nice! great work everybodies!
Attached Images

“There is no use trying, said Alice; one can't believe impossible things. I dare say you haven't had much practice, said the Queen. When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
Old 12-05-2008, 09:34 AM   #86
Dymitr

This take me 2 H in Mudbox.

Dymitr.
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2008, 09:45 AM   #87
Crab People

Awards Showcase
The Sculpting Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: I was second place in the Archangel Sculpting Challenge. The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #3 - Joint 3rd Place 
Total Awards: 2
What? I guess I didn't realize the time zone difference... lame.
Well Here was my final image anyhow. 3hrs.
Attached Images

DWIV THREAD
Old 12-05-2008, 10:00 AM   #88
stannous

orc

Attached Images

Old 12-05-2008, 10:21 AM   #89
Knut
The Dark One

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 3
Attention!

Due to a silly mistake on time zones I closed the final entrys thread an hour too early. Please take a look at the last page of the final entrys thread where I have moved the posts which didn't make it due to this, and edit your posts if you wish to include any of them in your votes. I apologise for the inconvenience.
Closed Thread