>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > THE OLD THREEDY CHALLENGE FORUMS > THE Sculpting Challenge > THE Sculpting Challenge - Archives

Closed Thread

Old 27-05-2008, 11:56 AM   #16
pap87

grassetti - 1 What else can I say but "awesome!"

spaceboy412 - 2 I don't know how the heck you made that hat from teeth but you did. Well done!

vongn - 3 For creating the most attractive manimal here. I confess I never heard of a muntjac before, but after seeing one I gotta say it was most appropriate for what you did.
Old 27-05-2008, 12:02 PM   #17
bryzol
Konrad Kielczykowski

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #8 - 1st Place The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #5 - 3rd Place The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: I was second place in the Lost Jungle Sculpting Challenge (Amazon Warrior)Challenge. 
Total Awards: 4
1. kazmamurat
2. grassetti
3. spaceboy412
Old 27-05-2008, 12:09 PM   #18
Emeth003

Awards Showcase
The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #3 - 1st Place The Sculpting Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #1 - 2nd Place 
Total Awards: 2
1.freesupra
2.JHarford
3.oliver1
Old 27-05-2008, 12:17 PM   #19
gumby666

Awards Showcase
Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 1
Votes

Great work by all!!

1) Capitan Popo - Great model and style! I've got a love hate thing for cane toads so that probably biased my vote.
2) WilliamMax - Simple and sad but so good!
3) Grassetti - Love the expression and character!
Old 27-05-2008, 01:30 PM   #20
Aleg8r
Maya 2013 User

Awards Showcase
Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 1
1 : rap

2 : MonteCristo-3DT

3 : spaceboy412

Proudly South African

Honorable mention

SMC #24 - Rev it up!
SMC #50 "All Quiet On Set" - Movie/Film Props

Runners up

SMC #25 - Large Cappuccino with sugar...

Winners

3rd: #59 - Please Wash Your Hands
Old 27-05-2008, 01:49 PM   #21
Nocturn8
Ssssshhh!

Send a message via Yahoo to Nocturn8
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Matte Painting - Gold: Winner of a matte painting challenge! - Issue reason: winner of a matte painting challenge Matte Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a matte painting challenge! - Issue reason: Matte Painting Second Place - Underwater Ruins Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge ''SMC 68 A place to hide:'' Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: inner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd Place in the New SMC's - 028 - Music to your ea Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge 'Weight for it.'' Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: rd place in a speed modelling challenge ''Is your thumb green?'' Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 12
1. grassetti
2. MonteCristo-3DT
3. spaceboy412
Old 27-05-2008, 02:10 PM   #22
M_Cederstrom
Right Here

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge 'scary!' Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge 
Total Awards: 7
Great entries, from every one.

my vote's
1. Emeth 003
2. mafida
3.Capitan Popo

Good luck.
Old 27-05-2008, 02:24 PM   #23
neolith
h4xx0r

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 2
This is really tough to choose,but here are my votes.
1.mafida
2.grassetti
3.Sathe

Quote:
something wrongI think
Old 27-05-2008, 02:33 PM   #24
ClassicGamer-3DT
Reliable Moderator

Send a message via MSN to ClassicGamer-3DT Send a message via Yahoo to ClassicGamer-3DT
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: ontributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts. Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Because Tom plastered my ugly face promoting the new navy look 3DTotal T-Shirt Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 9
Damn this was difficult, but here's what i've got.

1). spaceboy412
2). MontyCrsito-3DT
3). grassetti
Twitter
Old 27-05-2008, 03:10 PM   #25
otas32

Send a message via ICQ to otas32 Send a message via MSN to otas32 Send a message via Yahoo to otas32
1. spaceboy412
2. crab people
3. MonteCristo-3DT
Old 27-05-2008, 03:18 PM   #26
ibru

Send a message via Yahoo to ibru
1st: oliver1
2nd: rap
3rd: mafida
Old 27-05-2008, 03:28 PM   #27
disco stew

Arrow

1:Intervain
I love the sculpt and i could imagine it as a full character pretty well!
2:rap
looks like i see it standing in a shop
3.Spaceboy
lovely character. Only crit and reason for third place is that its more of an
toon animal then an manimal

good luck to all

Last edited by disco stew; 27-05-2008 at 03:35 PM..
Old 27-05-2008, 03:30 PM   #28
bgen
- Modonaut

Send a message via MSN to bgen
Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 7
Tough one to vote.
1. Sathe
2. kazmamurat
3. oliver1
Old 27-05-2008, 03:31 PM   #29
3mm

Send a message via Yahoo to 3mm
1:oliver1
2: grassetti
3: intervain

Looking for freelance work

Last edited by 3mm; 27-05-2008 at 08:06 PM..
Old 27-05-2008, 03:45 PM   #30
skywalkerluis
Wireframe everywhere!!!

1-Grassetti

2-Mafida

3-Oliver1

The Force is with them!!!
Closed Thread