>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > THE OLD THREEDY CHALLENGE FORUMS > THE Sculpting Challenge > THE Sculpting Challenge - Archives

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 07:16 PM   #16
Loafie

Awards Showcase
The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Total Awards: 1
bryzol
puckducker
M3N7H0L5
Old 10-07-2008, 07:28 PM   #17
Crispy4004

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Total Awards: 2
1. siamakcgm - Incredible in so many ways. Leaving me speechless.

2. MonteCristo-3DT - Excellent dynamic pose. You captured a great sense of movement. Pretty rare thing to see in today's digital sculptures.

3. mrpeculiar - Many sculptures that have tested the limits of the box, but your dragon has pushed it to a new level.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:50 PM   #18
grommie
DDD Addicted

Send a message via MSN to grommie
1 - Emeth. - You could bring her to life.
2 - MonteCristo-3DT;
3 - Kazmamurat.

www.codornafilmes.com.br/glauco
Old 10-07-2008, 09:44 PM   #19
DELTATHUND3R

1.Mrpeculiar.
2.Sandpiper.
3.Puckerducker.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:54 PM   #20
gnome
Stray Soul

Send a message via ICQ to gnome Send a message via MSN to gnome
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed animation challenge ''Wrestling Move'' 
Total Awards: 3
1st Puckducker
2nd M3N7H0L5
3rd mrpeculiar

good work everyone, lots of great, really creepy stuff
Old 10-07-2008, 11:04 PM   #21
clee101

1.siamakcgm - great sculpt, tons of details, looks and feels like sculpted out of stone. Brings out a creepy yet beautiful mood.

2.MonteCristo-3DT - excellent sculpt. Great story telling going on. Very creepy.

3.bryzol - Nice sculpting. Nice pose with the skull and scythe. Pretty creepy not to be able to see her whole face with the long hair, nice touch.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:53 AM   #22
BiG ToE-3DT
Reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: For being a totally count-on-able moderator, we proudly bestow upon you the Ultimate accolade that Threedy is capable of. Congratulations! :) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Wasteland Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! 
Total Awards: 14
kazmamurat
Emeth003
bryzol

"something wrongI think"
Threedy 4 Life
I hate Justin Bieber every day
Old 11-07-2008, 03:54 AM   #23
Ordibble Plop
High fiddlety

1. mafida: he looks like a tortured soul and a statue to be found in a crypt (and perhaps a little like he is having trouble on the toilet )

2. Puckducker: very graveyardy and an appropriate mood

3. MonteCristo: great sculpting and tension

Lots of great sculpts again so it was really hard to choose. I suppose in the end I went for sculpts that looked to me most like statues (on reflection, something I'm not happy about with my own sculpt). bgen - I like the stylisation of your sculpt - sort of reminds me of Boboli's dwarfen Bacchus. Iron Boot - I thought the texturing and weathering on yours was great and I like the way you did the soul at the bottom front (I just thought the woman was a bit out of place).
Old 11-07-2008, 07:17 AM   #24
M3N7H0L5
eatin' ain't cheatin'

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
1-bryzol
2-MonteCristo
3-mrpeculiar

really hard to make decision.most of them are really good and most of the good looking sculpt used the same concept:sitting on a rock.so I try to judge on factors of how the mesh were manipulated,the concept and idea and how good it turn out in the end.anyway this challenge is awesome!!!
Old 11-07-2008, 07:37 AM   #25
bgen
- Modonaut

Send a message via MSN to bgen
Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 7
1. mafida
2. Puckducker
3. Crispy4004
Old 11-07-2008, 11:40 AM   #26
gawel72

1.mafida
2.Emeth003
3.siamakcgm
Old 11-07-2008, 11:45 AM   #27
MrHappy

1st - MrPeculiar
2nd - Siamakcgm
3rd - Mafida

Great work everyone, it was very hard to choose my favourites.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:35 PM   #28
bryzol
Konrad Kielczykowski

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #8 - 1st Place The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #5 - 3rd Place The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: I was second place in the Lost Jungle Sculpting Challenge (Amazon Warrior)Challenge. 
Total Awards: 4
1 - emeth - For very freaky idea and as always very good sculpting.
2 - Monte - For realy dramatic story.
3 - Ordibble Plop - This is freaky and clean sculpted too.

Good luck to you and all sculptors in this challenge! Many good works here , but only 3 votes to distribute

Regards!
Old 11-07-2008, 08:24 PM   #29
living_for_cg
Motion

Send a message via Yahoo to living_for_cg
Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: fan art 
Total Awards: 9
nice jobs every one.
my choice:
1. siamakcgm
2.M3N7H0L5
3.Sandpiper
wish the best with the rest.
Old 12-07-2008, 01:49 AM   #30
AutopsySoldier
Can I say **** here?

Send a message via Yahoo to AutopsySoldier
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
1. siamakcgm
2. Emeth003
3. kazmamurat
Good luck guys!