>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Atomhawk Challenge (Sponsored by Wacom)

Old 22-03-2011, 06:37 PM   #1
prosn

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
ATOMHAWK 2D - The Evil Eliminator - prosn

Title: The Evil Eliminator.
My ideology:
According to the title I have given, Atomhawk is an special armed force organization which is fighting against the evil. This organization is protecting the earth. The main hero is known as the evil eliminator.He is best of the best. He accomplishes every mission putting his life in danger.
Here I am presenting you my rough idea. And in the due course of time I will keep on polishing it.
Attached Images

Facebook Page-
www.facebook.com/prosnarts
prosn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2011, 09:01 PM   #2
Sathe
Hardstyle

Send a message via MSN to Sathe
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #3 - Joint 3rd Place 
Total Awards: 6
The movie has to be called Atomhawk.

Hard Surface Essentials http://vimeo.com/10941211

Threedy 4 life
Sathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2011, 07:38 AM   #3
StillMotion

Is it done?
StillMotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2011, 03:12 PM   #4
prosn

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Sathe- Thanks, as per your suggestion I have rectified it.
StillMotion- This is not the complete work, I'm still working on it.

As suggested I have made some changes in the title.The title which I am putting right now is "ATOMHAWK The Evil Eliminator" and presenter name I am giving is "3D Total".
If there is any further mistakes or any required changes to be made, please do suggest.
Attached Images

Facebook Page-
Old 29-03-2011, 08:20 PM   #5
prosn

Awards Showcase
Hi,
Here a little update on main character, I am presenting some more details and normal poses, now I am working on his weapon layout....next will upload, then I will go for main pose according to my layout......really so far
Attached Images

Facebook Page-
Old 29-03-2011, 08:28 PM   #6
MemoNick

Awards Showcase
Love the armour
MemoNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 03:57 PM   #7
vnmribaya

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Lost Jungle Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Won on speed painting challanges no. 75 ''Deep Sea Creature'' Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge 'scary!' Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge No.76 ''The Aliens Are Coming'' 
Total Awards: 8
nice! can wait to see that in colors, keep it up!
vnmribaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 06:45 PM   #8
prosn

Awards Showcase
MemoNick- thanks buddy

vnmribaya- thanks buddy I will complete as soon as possible.

This is the concept of my weapon I am working on it. I am planning to add some more technological design. I will try to present the front view and the back view of the weapon but I am running shot of time and I have lot of work to do on my concept
Attached Images

Facebook Page-
Old 30-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #9
MemoNick

Awards Showcase
Nps buddy, but on second looks, I think the feet are slightly too large. Oh, and I like the knife in the back of the weapon. It really gives it a unique look.

Last edited by MemoNick; 30-03-2011 at 07:49 PM..
Old 31-03-2011, 05:02 PM   #10
prosn

Awards Showcase
MemoNick- thanks, i will work on your suggestion and also thanks for your appreciation of my weapon but knife is the front side.

Facebook Page-

Last edited by prosn; 31-03-2011 at 05:04 PM.. Reason: I forgot to mention the name for thanks
Old 04-04-2011, 07:44 PM   #11
prosn

Awards Showcase
Hello everyone,
Here I have uploaded the format of the poster. I have used the colors that I have used in the layout. I have divided it with color blocks, my works is still going on,it seems that I am still far away. Hope so I will complete it in time.
Attached Images

Facebook Page-
Old 04-04-2011, 07:58 PM   #12
MemoNick

Awards Showcase
It'd be a shame if you don't finish it on time. Hope you stick with the bluish color, or use the same shades, becuase it really blends with the title. oh, and thanks for working on my suggestion
Old 05-04-2011, 03:49 PM   #13
prosn

Awards Showcase
MemoNick- I am really very thankful to you my friend, you have given me a great inspiration to me, I will surely complete this work.

Right now I am sticking to blue shade only but some times I feel like giving realistic color in the background, still now I am in a dilemma.

Facebook Page-
Old 06-04-2011, 07:18 PM   #14
prosn

Awards Showcase
This is the position on which I am right now, I am still struggling with blue shades because I am lagging behind in my work progress, I have to still make up.
Attached Images

Facebook Page-
Old 06-04-2011, 07:43 PM   #15
MemoNick

Awards Showcase
The head is excellent. I don't know if you have finished with shadows, but the right-side of the neck and the right shoulder look bland. Excuse me if you haven't worked on them. Looking forward to see the rest of the armour & weapon shaded.