>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > The Creative Ones > Final Completed CG Artwork

Old 04-10-2010, 07:51 AM   #1
sontaeseok

Bat

Title:Bat

She is Brave Warrior to save world from evil^^*********

Character my ZBrush Modelling "Su"

I Used this image with carrara,ZBrush,Photoshop^^********

Thanks^^**********

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Attached Images

Last edited by sontaeseok; 04-10-2010 at 01:33 PM..
sontaeseok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:17 PM   #2
djmj

Maybe if you would trow in a few more of those clip arts and such
If the main character is still visible, try to cover most of the hideous "green" spandex she´s wearing. More colors. Colors and clip arts....

Maybe a glass sphere somewhere, or a crystal sphere (higher IOR means more reflections). That will boost up the sence of more cliparts. Yeah.
Cheers
djmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:21 PM   #3
Krallis
D3

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
A LOT LESS cliparts.
Hardly any, NONE.

Im sorry but it makes it look tacky.
The model looks reasonable, I can see quite a few anatomy issues and those vile green trousers (you might wnat to tone that colour down)
If you wn=ant to do bats why not model them?

Softimage User.

------------------------------------------------
Nadir-- FINISHED
[CENTER]
Krallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:36 AM   #4
thefmilyofblood
Threadjacker

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmj View Post
Maybe if you would trow in a few more of those clip arts and such
If the main character is still visible, try to cover most of the hideous "green" spandex she´s wearing. More colors. Colors and clip arts....

Maybe a glass sphere somewhere, or a crystal sphere (higher IOR means more reflections). That will boost up the sence of more cliparts. Yeah.
Cheers
Definitely more clipart. Try looking through Microsoft office's clipart, and scale your images so you can see those nice pixels.

Also, you haven't used enough prefabricated models. Go into poser and throw every model you can get your hands on at the scene. Then open up photoshop and apply a lens flare to it. Finally, look back, and admire your hideously brilliant artwork.

Now, I'll say this now- this was a joke. Please, for the love of cthulhu, don't use clipart. It brings down the quality of the image. (as do many other things in the image) Really. Don't overuse and over edit the image in postwork, and put more effort in making your own models, and making a quality scene. Also, please don't put a character in lime green spandex again. It's burning my retinas.

Fight in the Dominance war!
thefmilyofblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:03 AM   #5
sontaeseok

thanks for excellent comments.

huge part not respected opinion^^***********

enjoy my creative art as copyrights.

i gift to you touched sensation with free that's vaule,you must remember that^^******

see you in your next job when that's work not touched sensation^^******it's gabage,only work not arts,take little money as poor,never arts^^********

thanks
Old 05-10-2010, 04:18 AM   #6
parleee
Canadian, eh?

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: roducing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Total Awards: 4
I gather that translates to you believing that your art possesses something that other's does not because you do not receive money to do it? I'm sorry but that is going to offend a lot of people that worked very hard to get where they are.

There's not much I can say about the scene that hasn't been said -- but be aware that the advise people give is given in the spirit of making your work better, something desperately needed.

One thing I have to ask...why is she grabbing her ******? Female heroes have better things to worry about -- overcoming default sexual expectations not least among them. But maybe green itches.
parleee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 05:37 AM   #7
dopefish
╚══════════╝

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! 
Total Awards: 2
sry but the post-processing looks horrid! just render the chick and the "smeagol" character separately.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:17 AM   #8
sontaeseok

thanks for comments to parleee and dopefish^^********

maybe my art show to dirty and random it's reality.

if art reading nature speacially original,reality like that^^*********

you must understand with your experienced life.

when you real feel hard with your life my work <bat> help your mind^^*******

i feel you are still young and chick with your life^^**********

i explain my work,why not^^**********?
Old 05-10-2010, 07:36 AM   #9
DaddyDoom
has them big as mellons!

Send a message via MSN to DaddyDoom
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For all your help and support and inspiring words. Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Stylized Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: Second places in BULL challenge! Stylized Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: Second places in EXECUTIONER challenge Stylized Challenge - Bronze: 3rd place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in Swimming Dinosaur challenge Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge  Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge # 031 ''Is it safe? '' Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge ''Is your thumb gre Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd Place in The SMC's - #67 - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly 
Total Awards: 11
I like the lens flare.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:57 AM   #10
sontaeseok

[IMG][/IMG]

it's advised about art by sontaeseok for your batter work!!!

visit my portofolio-welcome to my unique visual world^^********

http://forums.3dtotal.com/album.php?u=67577
Old 05-10-2010, 08:12 AM   #11
TekNeek
Wait, whut?

Send a message via MSN to TekNeek
I think (and this has been stated) that Salvatore has a competition to his throne.

sontaeseok, keep up the good work. Since, probably because of the language barrier, you didn'tlisten to me last time, I'm just gonna say

more

work

--Showreel--
TekNeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:17 AM   #12
dopefish
╚══════════╝

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! 
Total Awards: 2

ps: is that the word "raped" written on her panties?

Last edited by dopefish; 05-10-2010 at 10:15 AM..
dopefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:15 AM   #13
DaddyDoom
has them big as mellons!

Send a message via MSN to DaddyDoom
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For all your help and support and inspiring words. Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Stylized Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: Second places in BULL challenge! Stylized Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: Second places in EXECUTIONER challenge Stylized Challenge - Bronze: 3rd place in a stylized challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in Swimming Dinosaur challenge Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge  Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge # 031 ''Is it safe? '' Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge ''Is your thumb gre Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd Place in The SMC's - #67 - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly 
Total Awards: 11
I just broke a rib laughing...
Old 05-10-2010, 01:45 PM   #14
Krallis
D3

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
What with the GIf, are you trying to take a pop at a forum member by saying its not art just because it doenst adhere to your idea of what art should be.

Art is subjective which means that what you consider art will be wildly different and equally as valid as to what someone else considers art.

Softimage User.

------------------------------------------------
Nadir-- FINISHED
[CENTER]
Krallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:58 PM   #15
sontaeseok

please learning concept with my speech^^**********

all considers art must imitation from nature,photography,live model,painter pictures^^*******

what is the considers?

in computer graphic more like a imitation art to just make money as assembly line^^********because you hurt to photographer as clip arts^^********

all photographer takes from nature^^********

presentation,composition,direction,producer....... these all mean to result!

art only sad with result.

i can get understand to value modelling and texturing but dectatorship or dogmatism i'm not sure^^***********

if those people continue dectatorship or dogmatism must remake concept with justice to professional philosophia even low^^**********

it will be very hurt to pride,brain,soul as like those people.

but nobody occupation world of art^^********

it's human rights and vioiating problem^^********

please more attention art!!!

do not extreasm

kind regards

Last edited by sontaeseok; 05-10-2010 at 03:05 PM..

Tags
bat, carrara, photoshop, son yeun woo, zbrush