>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Archives > Challenge Archives > The Lost Jungle - April 2010 > The Lost Jungle - Digital Painting

Old 02-04-2010, 04:03 PM   #1
Aviv

Aviv - Tomb Raider

hi everyone!

here is my sketch:

i'm not good at all when is comes to drawing characters so be gentle
the idea is that our character has searched the entire island , dug every corner! but still he was unable to find the tomb...

i want to make something funny.. like maybe he is burried in the tree
and his skeleton arm is poping or so..

good luck to all!
Aviv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:28 PM   #2
wargrafix
The alpha and the omega

Am I missing something? I not seeing anything.

The idea seems interesting though. looking forward to your progress.
________
Vaporizer wiki

Last edited by wargrafix; 04-05-2011 at 03:14 PM..
wargrafix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:24 PM   #3
M_Cederstrom
Right Here

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge 'scary!' 
Total Awards: 7
yeah there is nothing there.
M_Cederstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:08 PM   #4
Aviv

oops

at first i didn't understand .. what do you mean there is nothing ..?
i can see the picture.. but then i logged off and realized there is no sketch!

i uploaded the image to the protfolio section and set the album
to private.. a good advice : don't upload images that u want to publish to a private album! sry ..
Aviv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:36 PM   #5
M_Cederstrom
Right Here

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge 'scary!' 
Total Awards: 7
nice catoon start. is that where your going with this? try to add some vine and big leaves.
M_Cederstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:18 PM   #6
CLP

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Fan Art Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge the Lost Jungle Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! 
Total Awards: 4
nice start, looks like itll be a funny and great scene when complete
Old 02-04-2010, 10:09 PM   #7
wargrafix
The alpha and the omega

yeah, its got some potential there.
________
Hawaii Medical Marijuana Dispensary

Last edited by wargrafix; 04-05-2011 at 03:15 PM..
wargrafix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:24 AM   #8
chunkymunky
General Monkey

Send a message via MSN to chunkymunky
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 2
Sweet and simple sketchwork start Looking forward to seeing where this one goes
chunkymunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:41 PM   #9
aby arty
loving...... Kerem Beyit

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
yeah indeed this can turn out brilliantly.

i thought 2 ideas feel free to use any.
1) the tomb is of a king who was perverse so smthng explicit will only shhow the right path of the tomb.
make ur character a saint or a monk or someone very shy. now he has to enact a erotica to find the tomb, which he cant do beacuse he has mental barriers. show his desperation vs his frustration.

2) this tomb raider has heard thrs a tomb some where in the vicinity wth heaps of treasures.he braves the difficult terain andsuffering for several days, only to find out that the tomb was of a squirrel king and the treasures are golden acorns

cheers

My 3D Thread
aby arty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:18 PM   #10
vnmribaya

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Lost Jungle Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Won on speed painting challanges no. 75 ''Deep Sea Creature'' Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge 'scary!' Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge No.76 ''The Aliens Are Coming'' 
Total Awards: 8
nice start man
aby, waiting for your thread man jaja
vnmribaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 06:55 PM   #11
aby arty
loving...... Kerem Beyit

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
aviv whrere are u man . get ur act together post updates.

My 3D Thread
aby arty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 05:35 PM   #12
tjerkotten
Knowledge must be free

Send a message via MSN to tjerkotten
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: my artwork won in the speed painting challenge  Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Gold: Winner of a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: won the speed painting challenge  
Total Awards: 5
aviv is gone :-p
tjerkotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 02:03 PM   #13
darknake
trust me

Send a message via MSN to darknake
Awards Showcase
Yes, he is gone this is a pic with kid's view!!very good! i like it
darknake is offline   Reply With Quote