>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Archives > Challenge Archives

Old 26-11-2010, 04:31 PM   #91
prosn

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
Thanks for your appreciation bbox .

In my main concept the hero seems to be very small in front of the monster. It is also in a back view. So maybe someone can think I’m skipping the 2nd character’s details. So i have given some layout of the hero clearly in that page.

In the given time if it is possible for me to complete the color model sheet detail of the hero I will surely do it.

Doing this is relevant or not in this challenge ,I don’t know. Please suggest …….

Facebook Page-
www.facebook.com/prosnarts
prosn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 05:00 PM   #92
M_Cederstrom
Right Here

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge 'scary!' 
Total Awards: 7
bbox, thanks man, naw that not a nipple pointing up that a little jewel i just didn't color it in the color test, Yul see when I'm done. as for the head yeah i see what your talking about i still have problem with proportion, but i am getting better at it.

pros, on the mini challenge you don't really need to give a model sheet detail of the character, you just need to show them in detail in the over all composition. In the main event is where you need to really do all that, model detail, concept sheet, and ect... from what i can remember. so If you have a good idea of what your two character looks like in you head just try to put it in a clear composition for this challenge. but really if it help you over all use all your weapon too win this war. either way i have see some of your work and you shouldn't have any problem, you do really good work. i can't wait too see what the final looks like.
M_Cederstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2010, 07:12 AM   #93
washka
(Oo)

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge ''Revenge'' 
Total Awards: 6
M_Cederstrom, nice hot colors, we won't miss da target!
I'm not even on composition, you remind me I should hurry.

prosn, nice moves! Your style remind me Cartoon/Disney studio a bit.
Hope we'll see more.

Roach_Wizard Colors?

Member initiate of the very secret splotcher congregation...

If you really like what you do, you can make marvellous things, if you don't: use your eraser and take a breath!
washka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2010, 04:10 PM   #94
prosn

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Thanks for your support M_Cederstrom, I am little confused about Dominance war-V is a mini challenge or main challenge, so please help me out.

Washka, thank you
Ya may be it is………but I am trying to present it in an Indian style.

Facebook Page-
Old 27-11-2010, 07:08 PM   #95
Beriadan
Hwo told god how to model

Hi all. I don`t have big progress, but I`ll work harder tomorrow. So the big fat guy bothers me a lot and I still haven`t worked on the shadow girl...This is where I am right now.

Proson I relay like your work!
Cederstorm NICE I will wait to see more!
Attached Images

Beriadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 08:59 AM   #96
washka
(Oo)

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge ''Revenge'' 
hi

So the two chara've been decided after your voting help: 2-9-11. So it's Booby and a fusion from 9 and 11 (left shoulder is from 12): it's some kind or general/technomage.
Got the concept in my mind, I'll post some clarifying speed sketch later.
This is just a WIP, both will change a bit more.
Make a nice work for last week, and have fun!

If you really like what you do, you can make marvellous things, if you don't: use your eraser and take a breath!
Old 28-11-2010, 02:50 PM   #97
prosn

Awards Showcase
Beriadan, nice work, I like your concept……but I think you should check on your characters’ anatomy or proportion. Then it will be more powerful concept. I will be eagerly waiting for your final outcome .

Washka,It is a great work you have done. It’s cool….. I really like the weapon you have created. Wish you luck, I am waiting for your final work .

Facebook Page-
Old 28-11-2010, 03:09 PM   #98
prosn

Awards Showcase
Post Prosn- DWV-The Basilisk

Hi all,
Here am uploading my work progress . This is how I have started coloring . I am using painter for skin textures. After doing all these, this is how it is coming.
Attached Images

Facebook Page-
Old 28-11-2010, 04:19 PM   #99
hulahuga
Dr. Hula

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 5
Why did you name him dargon? XD No but i all seriousness nice going!

Currently using: Maya - Mudbox - ZBrush - Photoshop

WIP
Hula's 2D Sketchbook http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=777808
Hula's 3D Sketchbox http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=76693
Hula and Waska's Joint Project Thread http://forums.3dtotal.com/p=792813
hulahuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 05:35 PM   #100
M_Cederstrom
Right Here

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge 'scary!' 
well here is my final line art.

beriaden- it coming together nicely.
waskha- speed master, very nice my friend. nice booby's
prosn- it look great man. nice texture
Attached Images

Old 28-11-2010, 06:23 PM   #101
M_Cederstrom
Right Here

Awards Showcase
just an update.
Attached Images

Old 28-11-2010, 08:00 PM   #102
M_Cederstrom
Right Here

Awards Showcase
update. i'm really tring to get a good start on the painting. so i can work on the detail at the end.
Attached Images

Old 28-11-2010, 08:27 PM   #103
M_Cederstrom
Right Here

Awards Showcase
one update.
Attached Images

Old 28-11-2010, 08:32 PM   #104
washka
(Oo)

Awards Showcase
Nice technique prosn.
M_C, will you use same tone for corrupted and girl? Your volumes are starting to pop out with the colors, It's getting interesting.
I've been working a bit onto general, so here's some appetizer:
Attached Images

Old 28-11-2010, 08:53 PM   #105
M_Cederstrom
Right Here

Awards Showcase
for the most part yeah too make them seam on the same team, but there will be some big differences, like the corrupted's tail and shadow's armor and jewelry, all at the end when i add detail, i want to add some cool lighting effect and more i think you will like the end. ;D

washka - man that looking crazy dude i love how it's looking right now.