>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Challenges! Massive Monthly Competitions! > BlizzardFest Challenge

Old 05-08-2013, 05:09 AM   #1
Talha.Shamsi

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Total Awards: 1
Shamsi-The Professor

Hello All,

The Professor "Look at what they make you give."
Emotionless, efficient, robot-like assassin of Tredstone but still owns a human side that he has managed to retain despite the ruthless training of Tredstone. In his last moments he sow a seed in Jason which he questions another assassin later on, asking him if what they make you give up is really worth it

So what was running behind in The Professor's head, a game in which you already knows the end but dont know the beginning

Haha, so lets see will i be able to end this or not

First Update, my main aim in this character is the likeness so until i am not satisfy with it i will not move further ! XD

First time fighting from 3d-total, always was a Ga solider b4 (never finish from ga side tho xD)

Regards
Attached Images

Talha.Shamsi is offline   Reply With Quote