>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > THE OLD THREEDY CHALLENGE FORUMS > THE Sculpting Challenge > THE Sculpting Challenge - Archives

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 01:01 AM   #1
Freespace-3DT
Commando Moderator

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: Continued service to the threedy community throughout! Very well deserved. Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts. Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For coming up with a cool logo suggestion! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: For winning second place in the SMC Mix Me Up One More Time. 
Total Awards: 10
THE Sculpting Challenge 011: Voting

The 011th sculpting challenge final entries are all in, so it's now time to decide on our 11th winner! This job rests on you guys - the participants and spectators!
Here's all you have to do:
1. Check out the Speed Sculpt Challenge - 011 - Final Submissions thread
2. Find your top 3 favourite entries and rank them from first to third, remembering that points will be given as folllows: 1st: 3 points, 2nd: 2 points & 3rd: 1 point.
3. Only the rank and names are required, and we prefer the thread to be kept clean of chatter and such, although please feel free to give reasons as to why you have chosen each of your top 3, and perhaps make some honourary mentions if you wish you could have voted for more!

Voting Rules and Restrictions:
- In order for your vote to be valid, your post count must be 50 or above. The only exception to this rule is if you have contributed an entry yourself to the 011 challenge.
- If you want to vote but are not a contributor of this 011 challenge, you need to have been registered on the Threedy Forums for at least the last six months, as well as have 50 posts already to your name.
- It goes without saying that all voters must look through each of the entries before posting their score, and only entries from the final submissions thread are valid.
- Don't vote for yourself!
Deadline for all votes: Friday 7th December 10:AM GMT+0

There is just one week to vote! We will add up all the points and announce the winner shortly after the 7th December (or earlier if the 3DT team see it fit to end the voting sooner, i.e. if there have been no votes for over 24 hours).
Old 02-12-2008, 04:39 AM   #2
rraj
Student

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Total Awards: 2
Hi all,great sculpts.Am giving my votes on the basis of concept first and then the sculpting.

1st - Silvaticus - Exactly matching with the theme of this challenge and something new also.
2nd - Sadone
3rd - 3dhorus

Other than these i liked skull monster's sculpt most but where is the story.

Last edited by rraj; 02-12-2008 at 04:48 AM..
Old 02-12-2008, 05:20 AM   #3
agrmrs

hi everybody ..............so i'm gonna make my votes here.........first of all i want to tell that the all sculpts are great.......really like them all.....but this is a contest no? so below are my votes

First place -vinaykr [ great sculpt....... coz it's so natural]
Second place -darkmonk [ very attractive sculpt ]
Third place -mafida [ nice one........really like the hand ]

so good luck to everyone & see you soon..................

Last edited by agrmrs; 02-12-2008 at 05:24 AM..
Old 02-12-2008, 09:00 AM   #4
kazmamurat

hard to choose, but;

1. mafida (really liked expression, hand, detail and story of this one)
2. n's r (awesome details and expression for limited time)
3. eidahnim (great style)

and i really liked works of skull_monster, bryzol, sadone, bgen, i wish i had more votes.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:18 AM   #5
darkmonk

Awards Showcase
Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 1
my votes

Hi,

Loving all the sculpts, good luck to all.

1st - silvaticus (Fantastic idea, makes me laugh every time i see it)

2nd - mafida (Very good quality, The hand is an interesting element to the sculpt)

3rd - Sadone (Another great sculpt, love the expression)

Great work from everyone,
Old 02-12-2008, 09:35 AM   #6
Oltskul
How you can fight?

Send a message via ICQ to Oltskul
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
1.dPunisher - i love it, it is perfect,flawless expression, concept..perfect!
2.silvaticus - crapy creep i love it
3.bryzol - nice concept! iam not SM based person, but this is cool!

4.eiadahnim , ibrahim_gabr made me laught

http://www.oltskul.com
Old 02-12-2008, 09:44 AM   #7
vinaykr
Digital modeller

Grt sculpts everyone...........

my vote goes to

1st Sadone (loved her expression and styling)
2nd 3Dhorus (grt potraying of pain)
3rd DarkMOnk (nice execution )

And i guess thats it..........
Old 02-12-2008, 11:40 AM   #8
bryzol
Konrad Kielczykowski

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #8 - 1st Place The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: I was second place in the Lost Jungle Sculpting Challenge (Amazon Warrior)Challenge. The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #5 - 3rd Place 
Total Awards: 4
1. N's R
2. Mafida
3. silvaticus

I need to mention about skulll_monster, kazmamurat, 3dhorus, frebel, Sadone. It was pleasure to fight with you all. Congrats and good luck!
Old 02-12-2008, 02:00 PM   #9
Longhi

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge ''jack 'o lantern third place'' The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge  ''After the smoke clears'' 
Total Awards: 13
1. mafida
2. n's r
3. eidahnim

great job guys!
www.glaucolonghi.com
http://www.facebook.com/glaucolonghi
Old 02-12-2008, 03:03 PM   #10
Neil_F01
Neil_01

Send a message via MSN to Neil_F01
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in speed painting challenge Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge #61 -  Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 9
1st -eiadahnim
2nd - sadone
3rd - silvaticus
Old 02-12-2008, 03:07 PM   #11
frebel
Felipe Rebelo

Send a message via MSN to frebel
1. mafida
2.bryzol
3.N's R

I am happy to have participated and now I intend to participate in every challenge, congrats for all awesome works

http://frebell.cgsociety.org/gallery/
Old 02-12-2008, 04:33 PM   #12
eiadahnim

Hi everyone, great work. It's very hard to choos

Anyhow, creativity is the Judge!

1st: Sadone
2nd: kazmamurat
3rd: bgen
Old 02-12-2008, 04:36 PM   #13
Tecy

I would have liked to added my own, but didnt know it was on. Here are my fav 3. There where many other works that caught my attention as close to these, such as Sadone,frebel,skulll_monster.

1: N"s R
2: mafida
3: kazmamurat

Mod edit: Sorry Tecy, but please read the rules. Vote disqualified.

Last edited by Freespace-3DT; 10-12-2008 at 09:37 AM..
Old 02-12-2008, 09:42 PM   #14
RHedendahl

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: creating the topology resource thread! Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Mug Shot 
Total Awards: 3
1: N's R - Very nice done. To be honest, you where in a different league in this comp.
2: Bgen - I smile when I'm looking at him, good joob.
3: skulll_monster - The model is looking good, but the expression need some work. Exaggerate a little more.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:20 AM   #15
Adroit.jrk
JRK Mamber

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
1_ skulll_monster ( very nice detail)
2_mafida (Good expression according to given topic and cool detail as well)
3_N's R (lovely sculpt)
Closed Thread