>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > THE OLD THREEDY CHALLENGE FORUMS > THE Sculpting Challenge > THE Sculpting Challenge - Archives

Old 06-07-2009, 04:31 PM   #286
Likuid

hey brizol, is that fully 3d rendered or the painting like look is from some funky shader? It looks awesome.
Likuid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 04:36 PM   #287
goast666
Toast

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
Just some renders

Yo, I posted these up over at ZBC as well...but I suppose they make more sense to put them in here. No clue where the dark line on the bottom of the stand came from...doesnt' really matter though. Just playing around.
Attached Images

Old 06-07-2009, 07:39 PM   #288
sagiarts

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of The Sculpting Challeng challenge the lost jungle:Female Amazon Warrior 
Total Awards: 2
Hi Lynette-3dt,thanks for putting my wip artwork to the forum from frontpage.Thanks to team 3dtotal....and all my freinds taking part in bimech challenge.
Really this challenge ROCKS.
today I sculpted the shoe .....it took me 30mins(10mins to sculpt and 20mins to smooth out the fingers and get a proper shape..probably its the hardest part for me till now)have very lesstime in hand.....I have to work faster...
here is todays update
sagiarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:15 PM   #289
babis1

very nice sagiarts.!

this my update.. concertedly:5.30 hours

hey guys how to import my gun in my hybrid...??

(sory for my bad english...

http://babiszacharias.blogspot.com
Attached Images

Last edited by babis1; 06-07-2009 at 08:19 PM..
babis1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 10:50 PM   #290
Jabberwock

Ok I'm done.
It was a very nice but difficult challenge

A lot of troubles during the transpose...but tile limit is time limit!

Other images in the final submission post.
Attached Images

Jabberwock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:42 AM   #291
cok3

Great looking entries everyone! Just started Mine. An hour into the model, still fleshing the main forms out. Will solidify them in the next hour as I continue to design it while sculpting. Taking a break and will continue at the end of the day.
Attached Images

cok3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:52 AM   #292
oktow

@babis1>>how to import your gun.... i use subtool so load tool "hybrid" and next load tool again "weapon" and then klik subtool and klik append and then pick your hybrid and now you have 2 subtool

another update and i only have my last 1 hour i dunno what to do next...
Attached Images

oktow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:12 PM   #293
aby arty
loving...... Kerem Beyit

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
hi guys here 39 mins wrkso far.

i need ur hlp and guidance, as i havent dont hard suface sculpts bfr.

i am having trouble wth sharpening the edges and distinguishing parts.

please c&C
Attached Images

My 3D Thread
aby arty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:25 PM   #294
Jabberwock

The key for sharpeness is to divide
Jabberwock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:15 PM   #295
GMGraham

My God there is some fantastic work here. I don't how you guys can model so fast, probablly lots of experience lol. Sagiarts your work is incredible, the level of detail is superb!

I only have 1.5 hours left (actually a bit less than that) I still need to paint this thing, adjust the weapon to fit the back properlly and try to detail/fuse the armour on front chest and arms, I kinda doubt I'll get it done, but will post my results non the less.

GMGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:28 PM   #296
Freespace-3DT
Commando Moderator

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: Continued service to the threedy community throughout! Very well deserved. Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts. Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For coming up with a cool logo suggestion! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: For winning second place in the SMC Mix Me Up One More Time. 
Total Awards: 10
Now THAT's one hell of a twin shoulder mounted rocket launcher.

StarCraft: Final Metamorphosis (Final 7.5 Minute CG Animation)

Speed Factor 2 (23-NOV-2010)

Demo Reel 2010 (1-OCT-2010)

StarCraft: First Contact (08-JUL-2009)

Freespace-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:05 PM   #297
KrRul

holy smoke !!!! , now thats a badass weapon !
KrRul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:16 PM   #298
paulius-st

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason:  Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Gold: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: Winner of a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 16
this is going strong. like the entries. awsome jobs. sagiarts - incredible sculpt, so much detail... sick man just sick
cok3 interesting start. i like the mutant monster cracters so i'm waiting to see complete entrie. damn i have so little time to speare, even forgot i'm in this one too so ill try to give another hour for my model and finish torso with lower body to leave the legs and arms for tomorow.
paulius-st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:42 AM   #299
babis1

Smile

this my final..8 hours..
Attached Images

Old 08-07-2009, 05:45 AM   #300
babis1

i hope you like it..
Attached Images