>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > Atomhawk Challenge (Sponsored by Wacom)

Old 30-03-2011, 08:09 PM   #1
grapix

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Total Awards: 2
ATOMHAWK - 3D - grapix

While waiting for some answers at general discussion thread I did some concepts and finally decided to enter.
I am after heroine type of character in armored suit inspired by actual hawk bird.
Here is the helmet part i came up with.
Hope you like it.
grapix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:21 AM   #2
grapix

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Update

Here is the small update
Old 01-04-2011, 06:37 AM   #3
hbajramovic
PolyFreak

Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! 
Total Awards: 4
Awesome start ! I'm digging it !
hbajramovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:10 PM   #4
grapix

Awards Showcase
Another armor piece:
Old 03-04-2011, 12:16 AM   #5
grapix

Awards Showcase
Almost finished with torso part.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:26 AM   #6
meowmeow
kittens go mew mew mew

looks good i like the jet oack, nice details on the thrusters
meowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:14 AM   #7
yinteck

So far so good, would like to see how u bring the forward , great job
yinteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:07 PM   #8
grapix

Awards Showcase
Finally I got some free time to spare on this project and I made some armor for the legs or Hi-Tech boots if you like.
I am planing to do similar stuff for the arms and i am done with the armor.
Time is inexorably ticking and I am not sure that I will make it till the deadline, hope for some deadline extension.
Here are some screens of my Atomhawk Superhero, hope you like em.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:38 PM   #9
elgama

Awards Showcase
Looks nice and clean! Gogogo!
elgama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2011, 12:35 AM   #10
grapix

Awards Showcase
I am using Hilda Broad by Mickey Rossi font for a title and Calibri for other text