>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Challenges! Massive Monthly Competitions! > BlizzardFest Challenge

Old 18-10-2013, 03:14 PM   #1
Fnitrox

Fnitrox - Mistics Lands - 3d environment

So, first of all title is not a typo : D.

Then onto the important matters. I'used to lurk on these forums way back in my first high school days around the time when DW4 was running and I dreamt of taking part in it, useless to say I was quite disappointed to see it's end on the 5th edition : /.

But now the UC is back and since i've shifted my intrests on environment art there would be no better place for me to be!

enough chitchat I got some pretty basic stuff done in the last 2 days and i've got to step my game up if I want to finish in time (didn't even know the challenge was up).

Here's the first wip screenshots showing terrain setup and a bit of light and mood i'm going for.

Focus of the scene will be some kind of magical rock structure in the middle emanating the Mist (which is my chosen "element" if it even qualifies as such).
I'll have some rough paintover/concept ready up soon enough to better show my intentions.

Hope you guys enjoy and will help me make it as better as possible : )
Fnitrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 10:07 AM   #2
Fnitrox

I've been busy and slacking for being tired lately but I've managed to get some progress done on the envi. Still so much to do : /

Fnitrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2013, 10:25 AM   #3
rohanroy123

It is important to choose right one since the first time. Nice post to hang on. I really loved it the way of the stuff provided in this thread....
rohanroy123 is offline   Reply With Quote