>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > The Creative Ones > Realtime/Low poly art

Old 13-05-2007, 01:12 AM   #181
dhruvsm

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 2
wow

hey Klash...thats looking really nice!! greet texturing!!...and cool texture map!!...
dhruvsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2007, 10:51 PM   #182
Ilkejav mk5
Marquis of Montréal.

Send a message via MSN to Ilkejav mk5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinterLord
Ilkejav mk5 nice details, never knew u were interested in making game art. sweet
it's what I aim to do for a living... heh... I just don't demonstrate it as much as I should...
Ilkejav mk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2007, 02:32 AM   #183
free-willy

hey all,trying something a little different with my texturing,bit more detailed n realistic....bit of variety for my portfolio and to see if i can pull of something like this.Still wip so there will be slight hue changes to come
Never intended to do a realistic sorta texture to begin with so once i get this one outta the way im gonna do a version in my normal cartoonier style.
c and c much appreciated.
free-willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2007, 07:35 AM   #184
BiG ToE-3DT
Reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: For being a totally count-on-able moderator, we proudly bestow upon you the Ultimate accolade that Threedy is capable of. Congratulations! :) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Wasteland Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! 
Total Awards: 14
texture needs several candle light dinners

should have Free Willy play around with it.

"something wrongI think"
Threedy 4 Life
I hate Justin Bieber every day
BiG ToE-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2007, 05:48 AM   #185
Klash120
{Senior N00b}

Send a message via AIM to Klash120 Send a message via MSN to Klash120 Send a message via Yahoo to Klash120
Awards Showcase
Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! 
Total Awards: 1
Rig's just about completed. Getting frustrated of rigging it so.... It hasn't exploded or anything yet , so, im calling it done

Hardware render buffer^

Series of screenshots straight out of Maya ;p
Klash120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2007, 12:18 PM   #186
defaultalias
Meh...

Send a message via AIM to defaultalias
Awards Showcase
Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence at Low Poly Art - Well Done! 
Multi colored poops for an acquaintance of a friend. very quick work.
100% illuminated and about two hours work
Old 18-05-2007, 03:25 PM   #187
Whoopa
aka StrayFerret

Send a message via MSN to Whoopa
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
awesome klash!
Whoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2007, 05:16 PM   #188
Klash120
{Senior N00b}

Send a message via AIM to Klash120 Send a message via MSN to Klash120 Send a message via Yahoo to Klash120
Awards Showcase
Thanx Whoopa

So... My buddy convinced me to partake in the current low-poly challenge...
Im in the middle of concepting & stuffs. Character may be related to Kross here. Possibly a sidekick or somnthing :P Planning on having one of his outfit match Kross'

Cant' wait to starts somn!

& Lawl, WTF Default?
Also, what's going on the side of those poop things? I can't tell.

Last edited by Klash120; 18-05-2007 at 05:19 PM..
Klash120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2007, 10:26 PM   #189
Kalango
Freelacer berseker >_>

Klash120: Kicked some serious ass man! realy like it.
defaultalias: dude...this remind me of those tiny chocolate candies....lol looking nice btw....also reminds me of lego toys....O.o
Old 18-05-2007, 10:40 PM   #190
bb0x
Artificial Soundwave

Send a message via MSN to bb0x
lol default are those bakpacks taped to their bodies? XD
bb0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 05:45 AM   #191
defaultalias
Meh...

Send a message via AIM to defaultalias
Awards Showcase
ha, yeah. they wouldn't let me give it arms so i'm like fine, it's going to be taped on then. i didn't feel like doing much else, so it's rather plain.

here's a better view for ya klash. great job with kross and good luck with the lowpoly comp.
Old 20-05-2007, 05:25 PM   #192
katana

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Awesome stuff here...Klash that rabbit is just too cool.
katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2007, 11:16 PM   #193
LostSoul

But...if it has no arms, how does it put anything in or take anything out?
Old 22-05-2007, 01:47 AM   #194
bb0x
Artificial Soundwave

Send a message via MSN to bb0x
willpower XD
bb0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2007, 03:14 AM   #195
BiG ToE-3DT
Reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: For being a totally count-on-able moderator, we proudly bestow upon you the Ultimate accolade that Threedy is capable of. Congratulations! :) Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Grenade II: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War II and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade V: For participating in the Dominance War V and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason:  Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Low Poly Game Art - Gold: Winner of a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Wasteland Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! Low Poly Game Art - Silver: 2nd place in low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in low poly challenge! 
Total Awards: 14

"something wrongI think"
Threedy 4 Life
I hate Justin Bieber every day
BiG ToE-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote