>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > CG News > Latest 3DTotal and other CG site's news

Old 01-05-2012, 06:11 AM   #1
mikedunnam

New Free Custom Zbrush Brushes!

If you missed my brushes before. Check out my site. I have... actually I am not even sure how many I have lol. But there are quite a few free custom zbrush brushes for download. I was featured at the bottom of 3dtotal for a bit. Hopefully again But without further delay!

New Set of Brushes are now available! I have created some long awaited Mech Insert Brushes! Sorry these took quite a while to create. I am still in the process of making the stitch brushes. I just ran into a snag along the way. Stop on by and grab these new brushes. They work fantastic as additive or subtractive brushes. I hope everyone enjoys these new brushes. Leave some feedback on my blog or one of the forums posted! And please follow me on twitter or my blog so you know when I post new brushes.

Enjoy!
-Michael
Attached Images

Last edited by mikedunnam; 01-05-2012 at 06:15 AM.. Reason: changed title
mikedunnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:54 PM   #2
NinthJake
The Ninth

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For coming up with a cool design for 3DTotal website 
Total Awards: 3
Thank you very much for releasing your great sets for free, I especially want to thank you for the alphas since we can use them for other sculpting packages as well
NinthJake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:20 PM   #3
creativebreed

Send a message via AIM to creativebreed
I haven't replied here in years

Unless my memory eludes me, Thank you so much I used a few of the cloth brushes in something I worked on.

Your generosity is refreshing and inspiring.
I hope to emulate in some way soon. (With models, I can't make a brush to save my life).
creativebreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #4
mikedunnam

Sorry for the delay. I am currently working on a complimentary set for the Mech Brushes! Coming soon!
Old 17-05-2012, 05:20 AM   #5
mikedunnam

New Set! Alphas Only!

Here is my new set. Sorry alphas only this time. I had problems getting the stitches to work like the zipper brushes. If anyone would like to give it a try and send them back if you get them working correctly, that would be awesome. I would give full credit of course!

Hope everyone enjoys!

-Michael
Old 19-05-2012, 02:14 AM   #6
mikedunnam

New Premium Mech Set!

Now available! My first set of Premium brushes. Do not fear though, not all brushes are going to cost you from now on. These brushes took a long time to make and are well worth the $2.00. More free brushes coming soon! I am now working on another set to follow these that will be free! Enjoy!

Enjoy!

-Michael
Old 04-09-2012, 12:35 AM   #7
mikedunnam

Brushes Bundled!

Update! I have had a TON of requests for this. I have created a bundle of all of my brushes in one set! I have them hosted on a new website www.vfxmill.net for bandwidth reasons. I will be posting a new set in the next few days! Please stay tuned and check out the new site in the meantime

As always I will post updates and new brushes on my portfolio site. www.michaeldunnam.com. Once you click on the new brushes you will be redirected to vfxmill. Enjoy!

go to vfxmill

go to my portfolio site

As always!
Enjoy!

-Michael
Old 12-09-2012, 03:12 PM   #8
mikedunnam

Screwhead Brushes now Available!

Here is a small set of screwheads I was just playing around with. They are hosted at www.VFXMill.net. And will be from now on. Take a look! I hope you enjoy.

-Michael

Tags
brushes, dunnam, michael, zbrush