>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > THE OLD THREEDY CHALLENGE FORUMS > THE Sculpting Challenge > THE Sculpting Challenge - Archives

Closed Thread

Old 27-05-2008, 01:53 PM   #1
Knut
The Dark One

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 3
Speed Sculpt Challenge - 003 - Final Submissions

As the thread title says, final submissions go here. Keep the thread nice and clean, no chit chat just the image(s) of your final entry with a description if you like.

Use the file attachment function when displaying your images in this thread!

Reminder: Deadline - Tuesday June 10th, 10:00 AM GMT +0

May the best soldier win!

Last edited by Freespace-3DT; 10-06-2008 at 11:01 PM..
Old 31-05-2008, 12:31 AM   #2
Paper scratcher

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: ontributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts. Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 4
I built this one with a warm reminder of Duke Nukem in my heart. Those were the days my friends Goodluck guys!
Attached Images

"There will be a time when heroes will be diminished and the great glory of Man shall be just a dim star reflected in fading waters of time, when no life nor sacrifice shall be required for the honor of such title, but just the empty banner of a victory."

Locarn D'Arcy, Master Paladin, last Avatar
"Of Heroes and their passing"

www.avatarart.com
http://www.avatarart.com/shards/
Old 31-05-2008, 06:43 AM   #3
Crispy4004

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! 
Total Awards: 2
Here is my submission:
Attached Images

Old 31-05-2008, 10:30 AM   #4
mike_k

Great work from everyone. I went for some kind of terminator/cyborg style soldier:
Name:  Final_Render.jpg
Views: 1332
Size:  49.9 KB

Last edited by mike_k; 03-06-2008 at 01:28 PM..
Old 31-05-2008, 11:03 AM   #5
Tank[NL]
New goal: Platinum spam

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 3
hey all. killer sculpts yet again. i went for a cyborg who has seen his share of action
Attached Images

Old 31-05-2008, 12:01 PM   #6
WilliamMAX
Wiwi

Here is my submission, Good luck!
Attached Images

http://www.william-art.fr/blog/
Old 01-06-2008, 06:44 PM   #7
rawwad

Send a message via ICQ to rawwad Send a message via MSN to rawwad
cool entries all, here is mine: full 4hours
Attached Images

Old 02-06-2008, 05:20 AM   #8
VersionThirst
Falling with Style

Send a message via AIM to VersionThirst
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Photo-Real modelling - Gold!: Best model in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: First place in the thai monastery photo real challenge Photo-Real modelling - Silver!: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Won 2nd in the 'Tomb' Low Poly weekly photo modeling challenge. Photo-Real modelling - Silver!: 2nd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: Won 2nd in the 'Bench' Low Poly weekly photo modeling challenge. Photo-Real modelling - Bronze!: 3rd Place in the photo real challenge - Issue reason: 3rd Place in the photo real challenge Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: Won third place for the low-poly undead rockstar comp Low Poly Game Art - Bronze: 3rd place in a low poly challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a low poly challenge ''goofy gun'' 
Total Awards: 8
Speed Sculpt Challenge 003 Final Submission

This guys got experience on his side.
Attached Images

Old 02-06-2008, 06:18 AM   #9
Sathe
Hardstyle

Send a message via MSN to Sathe
Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #3 - Joint 3rd Place 
Total Awards: 6
Best of luck to everyone, Its the most fun topic i think so far
4 Hours.
Attached Images

Hard Surface Essentials http://vimeo.com/10941211

Threedy 4 life

Last edited by Sathe; 10-06-2008 at 03:48 AM..
Old 02-06-2008, 08:59 AM   #10
bgen
- Modonaut

Send a message via MSN to bgen
Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: sea creature Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! Speed Modelling - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed modelling challenge! 
Total Awards: 7
Dan the Warrior.

Here is my final Sumbission - concratz to all so far - some really great artwork.
Attached Images

Last edited by bgen; 09-06-2008 at 03:57 PM..
Old 02-06-2008, 11:53 AM   #11
living_for_cg
Motion

Send a message via Yahoo to living_for_cg
Awards Showcase
The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: fan art 
Total Awards: 9
Hi all. This is my final.wish to do more but dont have enough time.
Attached Images

Old 03-06-2008, 04:54 AM   #12
siamakcgm
Banned.

Awards Showcase
The Sculpting Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #3 - 2nd Place 
Total Awards: 1
Final Image

Hey guys, i'm new in this challenge! yesterday i started to sculpt something in the office in 4 hours without any stop! so here is the result! (it took me 4 hours! i stoped exactly when my 4 hours finished!)
i'll upload more image later. For this sculpt i didn't use any refrence or any image and i did it all by my imagination. i hope you guys like it! Cheers
Attached Images

Last edited by siamakcgm; 08-06-2008 at 02:38 PM..
Old 03-06-2008, 09:36 AM   #13
lordpisang

Send a message via MSN to lordpisang
Hi all! good luck everyone ! my submission :
Name:  supersoldierH4.jpg
Views: 793
Size:  189.0 KB

Last edited by lordpisang; 10-06-2008 at 08:33 AM..
Old 03-06-2008, 01:50 PM   #14
Hatt3r

Hi! 4h Supersoldier - gl every1

Old 03-06-2008, 03:01 PM   #15
JuanPuerta
Learning all the way

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #13 - Greatest fear 
Total Awards: 6
Here´s my final entry, had a lot of fun doing it, hope you like it . Amazing artists in here, really impressed.
Attached Images

Closed Thread