>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > The Creative Ones > 2D, traditional art and photography gallery

Old 22-05-2009, 04:53 PM   #1
aby arty
loving...... Kerem Beyit

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
Talking the dragon's artbook

hi friends

me ,the dragon, welcomes u to my first ever thread .

here are 2 pics ;

frst one is my speed painting challenge 92 entry .

the other is for the Wacom/deviant art ,BRING UR VISION TO LIFE CONTEST: GOOD VS EVIL.

now i wanna improve these so gve me ya suggestions please.

COMING UP NEXT:SKETCH BOOK SCANS

c&c are really welcome . if u dnt ill take them on gun point

c ya.
Attached Images

aby arty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2009, 06:05 PM   #2
M_Cederstrom
Right Here

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge 'scary!' 
Total Awards: 7
aby- man you have a great sense of humor, and creativity. one thing i recommend is to use ref, right now they are looking a little flat. i do like the color choices. looking forward for the sketch
M_Cederstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2009, 01:45 AM   #3
Paper scratcher

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: ontributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts. Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 4
Okay, I'm confused - is that man in the hat Freespace or BigToe?
"There will be a time when heroes will be diminished and the great glory of Man shall be just a dim star reflected in fading waters of time, when no life nor sacrifice shall be required for the honor of such title, but just the empty banner of a victory."

Locarn D'Arcy, Master Paladin, last Avatar
"Of Heroes and their passing"

www.avatarart.com
http://www.avatarart.com/shards/
Avatar-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2009, 07:47 AM   #4
aby arty
loving...... Kerem Beyit

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
AV: that is big toe sir. freespace sir is inside the mic. i have made the speech bubles different dnt u notice?

updates cmng sunday night or by monday.

as for the dragon pick iam thnking of perspective wide angle . and the dungeon walls wud be grey stone , any ideas on how to place a full body dragon on two legs?

My 3D Thread
Old 24-05-2009, 10:18 AM   #5
Freespace-3DT
Commando Moderator

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: Continued service to the threedy community throughout! Very well deserved. Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts. Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For coming up with a cool logo suggestion! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: For winning second place in the SMC Mix Me Up One More Time. 
Total Awards: 10
Hehehe, I sent BiG ToE into the lair, while I'm safe at headquarters.

StarCraft: Final Metamorphosis (Final 7.5 Minute CG Animation)

Speed Factor 2 (23-NOV-2010)

Demo Reel 2010 (1-OCT-2010)

StarCraft: First Contact (08-JUL-2009)

Freespace-3DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2009, 11:21 AM   #6
aby arty
loving...... Kerem Beyit

Awards Showcase
@freespace sir, that can also mean u dnt have the stamina for the athletics.
hmm that gves me idea to build big toe sir on the lines of the crocodile hunters haha.

My 3D Thread
Old 24-05-2009, 03:06 PM   #7
M_Cederstrom
Right Here

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge 'scary!' 
that or freespace is already in the belly of the dragon.
Old 24-05-2009, 05:21 PM   #8
aby arty
loving...... Kerem Beyit

Awards Showcase
that is a statue,the dragon is supposed to wake up only if big toe sir mess up the runes combiz, if they are right he can take the bottle unharmed.

My 3D Thread
Old 26-05-2009, 05:03 PM   #9
Lynette-3dt
3DTotal Content Manager

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For helping out with the Dom War and the Avatar competition. 
Total Awards: 3
I would laugh at you guys in these, but I'm scared I might end up in the next one, hehe Just kidding, pretty funny concepts, looking forward to the refined versions. All the best!

Follow us! Facebook.com/3DTotal
Tweet us! Twitter.com/3dtotal
Lynette-3dt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 05:15 PM   #10
aby arty
loving...... Kerem Beyit

Awards Showcase
yay lyn mams here, finally

yup custom brushes are up, just trying to make the dragon statue erect on 2 legs and holding the vial in his hands, but in perspectve its quiet hard.

any hlp would be greatly apreciated.

My 3D Thread
Old 28-05-2009, 05:57 PM   #11
aby arty
loving...... Kerem Beyit

Awards Showcase
hi ppl

here are the sketchbook scans
Attached Images

My 3D Thread
Old 28-05-2009, 06:01 PM   #12
aby arty
loving...... Kerem Beyit

Awards Showcase
more....
Attached Images

My 3D Thread
Old 28-05-2009, 06:09 PM   #13
aby arty
loving...... Kerem Beyit

Awards Showcase
all of these are from 1-3 yrs back .
the quality has suffered in scan and ps manipulation a lot (the scans initialy came out 500-900kb each)

i really need ur feedback on this.

soon ill add from the latest sketchbook.

see ya
Attached Images

My 3D Thread
Old 29-05-2009, 01:51 PM   #14
M_Cederstrom
Right Here

Awards Showcase
the sketch's look good, i see you like cartoon character, on think you can try is on your next post size down the image's just a little, also try to make your line a little cleaner, not so sketchy. nice work Aby
Old 02-06-2009, 10:06 AM   #15
aby arty
loving...... Kerem Beyit

Awards Showcase
thanx MC

i know, i have been trying to reduce the lines but it is coming slowly.working on the dragon pic, will post updates soon.

My 3D Thread