>: CG Forums on 3dtotal - The best forums for CG artists :.
threedy forums home

Go Back   3DTotal Forums > Archives > THE OLD THREEDY CHALLENGE FORUMS > THE Sculpting Challenge > THE Sculpting Challenge - Archives

Closed Thread

Old 22-06-2009, 08:13 AM   #1
Freespace-3DT
Commando Moderator

Awards Showcase
The Ultimate 3DTotal Award!: Only available in Platinum, given to select few for incredible service to the community. - Issue reason: Continued service to the threedy community throughout! Very well deserved. Threedy Top Poster - Platinum: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts - Issue reason: Contributing to the forums with 5,000+ posts. Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For coming up with a cool logo suggestion! Speed Animation - Gold: Winner of a speed animation challenge! - Issue reason: For Excellence in Speed Animation Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: For winning second place in the SMC Mix Me Up One More Time. 
Total Awards: 10
THE Sculpting Challenge - 017 - Final Submissions

Speed Sculpting Challenge - 017 - Final Submissions

As the thread title suggests, your final submissions go here. Please keep this thread nice and clean - no chit chat please, just the image(s) of your final entry, with a description if you like to accompany it

You must use the file attachment function (go to Go Advanced > Manage Attachments) when displaying your image(s) in this thread to qualify, otherwise your entry may be disqualified by a Threedy moderator - you've been warned!
Old 22-06-2009, 08:19 AM   #2
WildWire

Awards Showcase
The Sculpting Challenge - Gold: Winner of The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #6 - 1st Place The Sculpting Challenge - Silver: 2nd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: THE Sculpting Challenge #7 - 2nd Place The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd Place Sculpting Challenge #17 
Total Awards: 3
Here is my final. Good luck to all.

Cheers

Ralf Stumpf
Attached Images

Old 22-06-2009, 08:28 PM   #3
neozerahan

cool creature ralf sir...

i m done...best of luck to all..

-Zainuddin fahad.
Attached Images

Last edited by neozerahan; 22-06-2009 at 08:35 PM..
Old 25-06-2009, 03:15 AM   #4
Sandpiper
It's for the children...

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason:  The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason:  The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Art work was linked from the frontpage! The Golden Eye: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of either forums or 3DTotal.com - Issue reason: Producing art worthy of being linked from the frontpage of the forums! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: For doing a great job in helping out! 
Total Awards: 10
My final entry - good luck to everybody!

One of the funnest and most challenging to date.

Jesse
Attached Images

Old 27-06-2009, 11:51 PM   #5
chris_solo
looking for job...

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade III: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War III and successfully finishing, well done soldier! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Thumbs up!:  - Issue reason: won the 3dtotal T-shirt competition. Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a digital painting challenge ''Armageddon'' 
Total Awards: 6
My final entry, best of luck guys!!
Attached Images

Old 28-06-2009, 12:29 AM   #6
KREFT

Awards Showcase
The Sculpting Challenge - Bronze: 3rd Place in The Sculpting Challenge! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 1
my final model,good luck everybody
Attached Images

Old 29-06-2009, 10:50 PM   #7
DELTATHUND3R

Great challenge good luck too you all.
Attached Images

Old 30-06-2009, 08:40 AM   #8
AlexM

Sorry for post it twice, I just can't choose the final one.
But I think this is the final.
Attached Images

Old 01-07-2009, 10:17 PM   #9
liquidbear

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Speed Modelling - Silver: 2nd place in a speed modelling challenge! - Issue reason: i won second in the heat is on speed moddeling 
Total Awards: 2
ok here is my final entry on this model i will try and make another model before the due date then decide which is best but to be safe here he is

He has been produced from the corpse of one of the armies best soldiers with no sense of pain machines were jammed in under the skin. Under his skin are pistons and hydrolic pumps moving his limbs. Placed in his left palm is a energy blaster the rest of the pumps can bee seen running down from his shoulder.
Being a rush job to be launched back into war scars are common and abundant but he is low cost and easy to replicate if the need be .

btw here is the turntable and vids on the build are on my youtube i lost one vid during the posing and base sculpt but i finished up on 7 hours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcByuTuD9aQ
Attached Images

DOM WAR THREAD PLEASE SUPPORT
http://forums.3dtotal.com/showthread.php?t=82649

THE MORE SUPPORT I GET THE MORE THE BANANA DANCES
Old 05-07-2009, 05:44 PM   #10
M_Cederstrom
Right Here

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Gold: Contributing to the forums with 2,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Silver: Contributing to the forums with 1,000+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! The Golden Grenade IV: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! - Issue reason: For participating in the Dominance War IV and successfully finishing, well done soldier! Digital Painting - Silver: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 2nd place in a speed painting challenge! Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge 'scary!' Digital Painting - Bronze: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge! - Issue reason: 3rd place in a speed painting challenge 
Total Awards: 7
this is going to be my final.
Attached Images

Old 05-07-2009, 08:55 PM   #11
goast666
Toast

Awards Showcase
Threedy Top Poster - Bronze: Contributing to the forums with 100+ posts - Issue reason: Target reached! 
Total Awards: 1
- Final Submission -

- Final Submission -
Attached Images

Old 06-07-2009, 10:53 PM   #12
Jabberwock

Here is my biomechanical space pirate and its lethal weapon.
Good luck to everybody!
Attached Images

Old 09-07-2009, 07:42 AM   #13
oktow

Thumbs up

final submision ohhh.... i learn a lot from this chalenge... good luck for you all guys...
Attached Images

Old 09-07-2009, 11:45 PM   #14
cok3

Heres my entry
Attached Images

Old 10-07-2009, 01:41 AM   #15
freakmean16

So I think Im done, heres my biomech dude, hope you like him....

Good luck to us all....
Attached Images

Closed Thread